Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Wurm World News - Emergent Stories Ep1

Love it! 

"the wurmians" hehe... hooked at that point :P

Interesting but a very good idea. +1 from me. It is a sandbox game after all, showing what ppl do or did with their deeds could inspire others and give them a goal like "i wanna make an awesome deed and one day my village will be on that show" Also a little bit backstory about the founder(s) of the deed would be interesting to hear as well.

• Like 1

I need someone to make me this amazing type of video for Led Mart :D

• Like 4

So where does it go from here?

Nice video  :)

You shall seeee! :)

I loved it though 2 comments that come to mind

1)  Take some pointers from BlackLight Epic News, some fun would make it even better.

2)  Be careful of crossing the line of emersion into false advertising

(instead of painting the cart with the blood of your foe - painted the cart to represent the blood of your foe)

About the cart I actually thought we would see a red large cart coming in view XD

Same as with the champion beast, would have been nice if a gm was around to spawn one huge champ troll or something impressively big, and the "battle" came in view when the words were spoken by Stormray.

A third thingy about the video, is the audio of Johan, it sounds to "roomy", like its recorded by, well a cheap microphone or something. Maybe poke Rolf into buying you some professional audio-recording material like Stormray uses, so that your voice sounds crisp and clean.

Other then that, I really liked the video, very nice idea and hopefully bring in some new players. (if the series continues on for a while)

• Like 1

You shall seeee! :)

Damn this suspense! Like Homer said in a fast food joint, "I don't want my burger in 5 seconds. I want it NOW!"

• Like 1