Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

WTB super awesome accounts - multiple 90+ crafts

I have too many accounts. I want more?  Yes! I need to consolidate skills into fewer accounts.  Looking for awesome crafting accounts that have multiple 90+ crafts.  80s? Maybe, depending on the account skills.

Ideally, I'd like 3+ really strong crafts on an account and gathering skills to support them are a huge plus.

PM me your skill dump and price you have in mind.  If it looks good and your price is fair, we will deal.

Thank you!

pre-weekend bump.  Imagine how happy you will be if you sell me a sweet account today and the servers shut down tomorrow?  Yep, I am willing to make that sacrifice for you!

im thinking 80s is a little low for an account that has 3 level 90 skills

• Like 2

Not to mention that account which has 3 90' skills will never have only the 3 high skills

Not to mention that account which has 3 90' skills will never have only the 3 high skills

Every account with more than 3x 90 skills, will have at some point en route to that, have had 3x 90 skills. I was there for a little bit up until recently getting 90 title no. 4

I think he was saying 80 skills were fine, not for 80 silver lol :P

• Like 1

Correct Redd and yes Stinky, got my eye on Squirrel, in case he does sell.  Will be paying well above 80s for sure ;)