Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

The way it looks

Question: How will those with no kingdom from the Freedom server transport to the 3 kingdom Epic servers?

hi Rolf  i think other good way to help the kingdom y not merge bl and mr into one kingdom and have wl and bl that be good :)

id say this, you need to tell everyone before its added if you can leave freedom, and what will be needed to add a new server, plus, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the terrain of the servers before you add them, DO NOT make a mr home disaster again ¬¬

Or better yet, have a group of people check out the server. Maybe the GMs?

the way i read it, if you head to wild now you keep your skills and items, but once the move to freedom is done then to go from freedom to wild costs you your skills (max 30) and items . therefore farming the uniques in freedom doesnt help you because you dont get to take ti with you when you go to wild later.

The only problem i see is if they allow silver to go across as they farm the drake and dragon sell it for silver then head but then again at least the drake and dragon stays on freedom.

Why does NO ONE thing of current owners of dragon/drake armors... they should be allowed a one time move from freedom to wild, but not the ones made on freedom.

If we are to migrate from Home servers to wild can we have free deed disbanding and full upkeep back, and be able to take our merchant contracts back to wild please.

This really needs to be addressed.

Edit: And I think nuking the homes was a very bad idea.

Why does NO ONE thing of current owners of dragon/drake armors... they should be allowed a one time move from freedom to wild, but not the ones made on freedom.

While I fee that wiping out the skills of anyone that moves from the PVE server ("Freedom" ::) ) is completely pointless, I don't understand the logic of your post.  Why should drake armor owners be given special consideration?

If we are to migrate from Home servers to wild can we have free deed disbanding and full upkeep back, and be able to take our merchant contracts back to wild please.

This really needs to be addressed.

indeed it does. but rolf's done a runner and logged off. please call back later.

Iam on wild now, i need to go to home and get some items, can i go back to wild safely without loosing skill?

And if i stay on wild do i keep my skills or do i get them all cutted down to 30 ?

What about deeds? should we disband now or what? Do we get a new deed same size if we do disband? what about all money shuffled into the deed, i payed about some hundred euros

Dumb question, will the Kingdom Conversions be reset too?

What do i need to do in JK home?

Make nails? Do some leaving preperations?

Also, all you home players thinking that you might like to try living on wild need to remember that you can't plant deeds outside of a kingdom's influence.  That's going to greatly restrict where you can set yourself up.  Large areas of the server are not covered by any influence and the rest is split up among the three kingdoms.

While I fee that wiping out the skills of anyone that moves from the PVE server ("Freedom" ::) ) is completely pointless, I don't understand the logic of your post.  Why should drake armor owners be given special consideration?

Because some of them spent quite a bit of real cash to get those... and because if they take those TO freedom they never will get the chance to get them back from where they came... It would be a one time thing... If someone currently owning one would take it TO freedom he could ONCE and only once take it out of there to wild/epic server. Same as other unique items such as wands, spyglasses, etc...

Also, all you home players thinking that you might like to try living on wild need to remember that you can't plant deeds outside of a kingdom's influence.  That's going to greatly restrict where you can set yourself up.  Large areas of the server are not covered by any influence and the rest is split up among the three kingdoms.

Yeah, make sure you're ready for such a commitment! We want ready players to join us on Wild, and remember, you're not safe from ANYONE! Join an existing village for the best of luck surviving, and chance of building up worthy skills (if you don't have already) to take up the battle for one of the three Kingdoms (preferably MR or BL ofc).

So remember to make the smart choice, and take up the fight against the evil tyrannical JKers! The Blacklighters and Mol Rehan need you for the cause.

rather than just reset uniques it would be cooler if you strategically unleashed them with relevance to the storyline. Goblin invasion anyone ;)

+1 possibly for artifacts too

aka their is a story of where each came from

Dear Rolf, i am glad to punt my 50 cents to the discussion.

1) Wild

You see it in a good way. Close Home servers, and make Wild a crowded, really hot and dangerous place. With a big playerbase we will get epic pvps and battles back again. It will be more interesting to play.

2)Home servers.. They are not needed, simple as that.

You see, Wurm isnt, well, SO popular game. I mean, "26 players online" on Wild is quite common. Its way better to gather rest of the players on Home and bring them to wild.

3)Carebear server

Nice one. We will get rid of all of that dull "oh my he killed me" topics, and let their creators play with themselves, lol. Btw, i bet they will be bored in a month or so.

Think he said one month...that starts my clock ticking.

Was making a post when I saw Rolf's post.

SO

OK, its a go.... I will shut down PvP / KvK etc till the migration is done.  Everyone has a month to move and set up on the wild server.

We will advise when the pvp/ kvk is allowed again.

Thanks

Wait, wtf? So I can just run around all of Wild and if someone attacks me they get banned? Ahhhh this is seriously going to piss me off if so.

Will we be able to disband deeds with full refund for the time that we can move from home before they get removed?

This is dogknot. Seriously wild needs a total Reset MR will not recover. Send all accoutns to Freedom. Reset Wild and let freedom accounts return to wild after 3 months with a skill cap of 30.

MR will not recover. 1 month is not long enough to recoupe and even if they make an attempt at it JK wil still have a huge advantage.

3)Carebear server

Nice one. We will get rid of all of that dull "oh my he killed me" topics, and let their creators play with themselves, lol. Btw, i bet they will be bored in a month or so.

Why would people be bored in a month doing something they enjoy.

I play this game purely for the crafting . If i want PvP i'd play a different game that does it better imo ( no offence intended to Rolf / devs here ).

I just love poeple who think that " Their " playstyle is the only one that exists or should count .

Back on topic :-

This looks really good to me Rolf , and would certainly get me to bring my main Kediec and my Priest aralin out of retirement on Mr Home and mvoe them to the Freedom server .

Regarding the portals to get to freedom :--

Are they going to be in the servers starter town ( ie Alchemist Bay on Mr Home ) .

Is there only going to be one portal per server ?

Would it be easier to just code in a command that people could use ( if they wished ) to teleport to Freedom / Wild ...... Maybe something along the lines of /gofreedom , or /gowild ?  Or could this be implemented along with portals ?

I've noticed that there is currently a warning blocking pvp / kvk already on MR Home , does this mean the migration month has already started ? If the case is " yes " , can we get answers to the portal questions , so those of us who don't have / no longer have  boats can move to the area ready ?

This is dogknot. Seriously wild needs a total Reset MR will not recover. Send all accoutns to Freedom. Reset Wild and let freedom accounts return to wild after 3 months with a skill cap of 30.

MR will not recover. 1 month is not long enough to recoupe and even if they make an attempt at it JK wil still have a huge advantage.

At least send all accounts to JKH or MRH then, not to Freedom. That will just make that new server a mess  ;)

Thanks for putting everything in concrete Rolf. Since there is no reset of skills on wild i will be going to epic server where all skills r reset and there will be something new and different there and everyone will be starting even with out exploits. I hope you have all the bugs and stuff worked out on this server and really hope it turns out to be EPIC.

Rolf,

Please, if you care about your playerbase at all, allow current priests to move to freedom, and allow all those going to be neutral kingdomwise, but keep their religions. Otherwise you're basically telling someone like myself who is in the process of becoming a full time priest only that you don't really care about our feelings on this issue.

Thankyou.

edit: To clarify, if its no priests on freedom I wont be renewing my premium, and doubtful I will be coming back, if ever. I've supported you through some of your more interesting decisions as of late, and not allowing religion on the new server would be a slap in the face of those who have supported you recently.

Hi guys i have a question here.  What about inactive home server accounts that are not paid are these accounts are going to get deleted?  or sent to GV.