Sign in to follow this  
Issle

Give combat bonus to HotS template PMKS during night

Well since the name implies dark and shaddy things, when dark falls in wurm, HotS template PMKs and HotS in general should get a +1 combat bonus.

• Like 1

Sooo,during the day White Lighter PMK's get a bonus? fair right?

• Like 1

Well, white light pmks have the diversity to chose between three types of priests. I think this suggestion is a fair equalizer.

-1, on Epic, BL has a advantage on boats, don't need them also just simply outpowering in melee's now because of nighttime.

Well, white light pmks have their combat spells spread thinly out over 3 different types of priests, all of which need to be brought to battle. I think this suggestion shouldn't go anywhere, and that instead of doing endless small patches, the devs should do a large overhaul of the outdated PvP spells and fix all of the issues at once, with the help of community testing and feedback.

• Like 4

Well, white light pmks have the diversity to chose between three types of priests. I think this suggestion is a fair equalizer.

• Like 1

I'm just following the MR textbook. When you get one change passed, beg for more ;)

Edited by Issle
  • Like 2

That arguement might have held water a few years ago when BL had there own spells but now that you gusy have campaigned succesfully to get every WL spell that dog dont hunt....

How about get rid of the alleged CR bonus on sand to MR that most likely only affects Chaos? No one should get CR bonuses just for a certain terrain type, thus encouraging griefing of large areas by dumping the desired terrain type over an entire map. Chaos is never getting a reset.

Not a bad idea actually, WL get a bonus during day time and BL gets it at night, I wouldn't even ask for nightvision!

How about get rid of the alleged CR bonus on sand to MR

:D ..

• Like 1

Well since the name implies dark and shaddy things, when dark falls in wurm, HotS template PMKs and HotS in general should get a +1 combat bonus.

+1 Give BL a buff. they need the help.

+1 Give BL a buff. they need the help.

No. We really really don't.

• Like 2

Well, I am once again mad about something that I can't possibly look at from more than one perspective so I made a meaningless thread to provide a pointless suggestion which doesn't help anything or anyone.

ftfy

Edited by Fireflyb
  • Like 1

How about get rid of the alleged CR bonus on sand to MR that most likely only affects Chaos? No one should get CR bonuses just for a certain terrain type, thus encouraging griefing of large areas by dumping the desired terrain type over an entire map. Chaos is never getting a reset.

Bro, it was never a CR buff, it was a slight speed increase that got taken out looooong ago from whining... #newkats

Edited by Youngsoldier

This topic is the same as That MR kid made about libilas saccables for priests.

Sad.

• Like 2