Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Glasshollow Xmas Impalong 2014

Lol sure ... But here is imalong topic so we are still in need of donations guys....

Edited by RockyBalboa

I can bring Devynora (86 Vyn faith 55 channeling).

Also have Zorradon (63 Mag) and Sirona (68 Fo)

Edited by Zorradon
  • Like 1

im sure many players will also want some casts :D  more then welcome to come around, there will be wemp for ropes in stock :D

I'll donate a Supreme training dummy for a prize...An exquisite mansized practice doll made from shafts, a pair of plandks and an pumpkin. This is a supreme example of the item.

[02:52:12] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Emass

As theres no real updates going on at the Pristine/Release impalong i can signup to be an imper here.

Dont forget people can bring forges in carts/boats now, if they require imping we could signup a mason. Eventually grindstones for the millers under us.

I can cover any of the listed stations for all 3 days as soon as i get back from work. Whichever needs most work done. (including vynora casts and possibly FO)

Edited by whykillme

good idea... mybe someone will bring something from mas. skill to inprove...  will add you too rooms :D

tnx to Squirrelnutz  for 70ql Iron lumps -3k - colected, we still need more bulk... most lether, steel, gold...

I got a concern Rocky...

Since the recent update said that they will launch the new call of duty server within a month, and have it last a month.

That time period sounds like it will overlapse this annual imaplong event.

And with the faster action timer on that new server, it sounds like there will be very impossiable to play 2 chars at the same time.

U guys think this will hurt the x-mas spirit in wurm?

• Like 1

I'll add 1k bulk ql gold lumps (15ql), will deliver within a few weeks latest.

I might join the imping sessions - unfortunately I have no idea about my free time in December and cannot be sure if game is playable for me with a lot of players aournd.

If I can make it I'll join in imping blacksmithing, chain, plate items  and shields, but please count on me as optional only... I'll do up to 70ql of all, knowing the item volume on impalongs that is the sweet spot I think :D

no problem will add you on member list as 1 day since not sure :D  and tnx for bulk help :P  we are almost there!!!  

can give 500 bulk cooked meat. still working on LW, if time allows will help out with lower lvl stuff.

I can also be added to the shipbuilders, but i don't think its a priority over other things as its just boats :)

I would like to help with this if possible. I can imp to decent levels depending on what it is so I might be able to be a lower level imper. I might be able to bring some materials to help with supplies and do various other jobs if people are needed.

just write down here what you can supply from list...  still looking for bulk items and some 70ql ones... so we can track :D

I can bring you some low QL wool and hides. About 500-550 hides 25 QL, and probably around 300 wool.