Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Glasshollow Xmas Impalong 2014

Fireriders - ill do carp for 2-3 days, ill also help with bowyry, fine carp and any ship building

Is there like a program for games and a map on display somewhere?
On location or in a separate topic would be awesome.

I'll be doing Leatherwork and Fine carpentry as Cecci, while Mermaid will hang out at the chapel mainly.
Missmermaid will walk around and look for people that she thinks work extra hard  to give out treats.

Edited by Cecci

Having a problem with the Fishing contest. If your fish is to big to be put into the Barrel what do you do =O

is fixed... just put fish in backpack then in barrel :D

Ingenious!

=Ayes=

learned a harsh lession today, didn't know explorer tents had to be locked...

Edit: the one who took the stuff is showing great character and is returning the stolen items shortly.  B)

Edited by kaizoo
  • Like 2

Dragonslayer is now the proud owner of a Rare Leather Jacket!

(Imped to a cool 81ql for that extra shine!)

[23:49:49] You have a moment of inspiration...

[23:51:27] A jacket made from leather with wooden husks. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The leather jacket has some excess leather that needs to be cut away with a leather knife.

• Like 1

0VUyIsb.jpg

u wot

i'm gonna hug the one who did this to death

• Like 2

bump for great event... day 2 coming to end soon !!!  only 1 day left visit us fast!!!  only 4 market stalls left too!

Yay for Jberg (GM Logi) for coming and spawning us some fun!

• Like 1

Whilst the overall idea for the Impalong was good and there were a lot of good details I was unable to have fun with a couple of the events. I feel that the events should have been time slotted to a certain time of the day. The Chest Binggo was done before day 1 Ended and it started before everyone was able to get there as he started it the night before the Impalong officially started. The egg event should have been at a certain time with all the eggs on the ground. He choose which people found which eggs at any certain time. Only dropping the eggs in an order in which he wanted the prizes to go out. The fishing contest was fun but it would have been cool to have a daily fishing contest versus a 3 day long fishing contest where others who are not in attendance could not help those who were there by mailing them fish to get the higher weights.

I also feel that even though this event was advertised greatly that there were too many Customers and not enough cooks at the event to help with the improving.

I am not trying to be negative just trying to help with next impalong that is held on Xanadu.

Thanks,

BattleWall

Edited by BattleWall
  • Like 2

They are never perfect.

Bout to cook up some fantastic fish tacos though, if you are still in need of a meal!

I was not referring to the meals. But thanks for the offer I am on my way back home now. No need for me to continue to stay around now.

Problem with sticking to a certain time slot is that we are all different time zones. If he did everything at 6:00 PM your time, that might be 3:00 am someone elses time. best to jumble it and keep it random.

He could have at least ran multiple events every day to accommodate everyone. and spread them out more instead of making the events over in less then 1 day like the chest bingo.