Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Glasshollow Xmas Impalong 2014

i think around 20 piles will be just fine  we get some coal already...

Edited by RockyBalboa

We got to the market a couple of days ago, but I only just explored the smithing building. Its huuuuuge.

Awesome work Rocky & team. B)

Edited by syncaidius

Ill try to swing by and get you some ql 90 logs and maybe imp a few. No need to put in the official list as i dont know the time or days for that :)

Oh and 99 carp, 97+ FC, 87+ BS... some other skills also, but you know pvp so :ph34r:

Hi Rocky,

Count me in on the Leather Working imping team + taking part in the fishing competition :)

c ya soon !

Never been to one of these, but can bring some ql 62 iron i found as a thank you for Imping my tools :)

I'll be by to help. :)

I'm bringing some rares (2h sword, saw) to give away if you still need donations and can sign up all 3 days for blacksmithing, carpentry, jewelry smithing, or whatever else needs to get done. :) Will take me a bit to get there (I'm at the complete opposite side of the server, South East). 

Thanks for hosting! 

Made it! I have goodies on me, so when you're around Rocky just give me a nudge :) I may be afk in the chapel at Slovenia as a spare body for sermons. 

In case anyone is wondering from P22 to the impalong took approx 8 hours of travel in a row boat. 

Edited by Stargrace

GoldFever, pottery, all 3 days.  On site now.

Coal piles are done for the steelmakers.  Top ql for coal and ash is over 80 most about 70.

Congratulations Sirnubalot! Happened while I was imping your hatchet :) 

15ojs04.jpg

• Like 2

zeratan - Fo priest, will be there for 3 days (69,01 faith, 35 channelling)

So someone cant bring their spouses gear to get imp'd or their other villagers who couldn't or can't make  the travel themselves?

What is the penalty for violating the rules? You say there is an "abuse room" but what is the "abuse room". Instead of keeping peoples item's for "violating a rule" how bout return them and turn them away. You just modified your rules at 5:09pm(my  time) to read "3. Do not drop multiple items (2 spindles or 5 shovels with same name or alt). You can give for inprove only your own tools and  in normal ammunts(1 set of armor, 1 set of horse gear...).You need to be on impalong itself." You should make changes like this clear before you turn a potentially good event into something opposite of that.

Seeing someone speak out already 11hours before the impalong started and saying they've already gotten stuff stolen and you refuse to give it back, then even yourself said:
[17:03:36] <Rockybalboa> yes he and his wife do....  when they explain why they brig so much stuff

[17:03:46] <Rockybalboa> there was like 4 set of armor, 50+ tools

This is not a good start, hope it gets ironed out before the actual show starts.

Having a problem with the Fishing contest. If your fish is to big to be put into the Barrel what do you do =O

• Like 1

Rathalos - will do Shields and Leather for all 3 days :D

Edited by Rathalos

So someone cant bring their spouses gear to get imp'd or their other villagers who couldn't or can't make  the travel themselves?

What is the penalty for violating the rules? You say there is an "abuse room" but what is the "abuse room". Instead of keeping peoples item's for "violating a rule" how bout return them and turn them away. You just modified your rules at 5:09pm(my  time) to read "3. Do not drop multiple items (2 spindles or 5 shovels with same name or alt). You can give for inprove only your own tools and  in normal ammunts(1 set of armor, 1 set of horse gear...).You need to be on impalong itself." You should make changes like this clear before you turn a potentially good event into something opposite of that.

Seeing someone speak out already 11hours before the impalong started and saying they've already gotten stuff stolen and you refuse to give it back, then even yourself said:

[17:03:36] <Rockybalboa> yes he and his wife do....  when they explain why they brig so much stuff

[17:03:46] <Rockybalboa> there was like 4 set of armor, 50+ tools

This is not a good start, hope it gets ironed out before the actual show starts.

We here at the actual impalong will be fine. It's all going well and folks are having a good time so far. Thank you for your earnest concern though!

Edited by BrandonSF

Just have to pack my neighbours on my boat and then we come also :P

Is there a camping yard?

PM for 70ql pottery items; Smelting pots, jars, flowerpots, and flasks. Located in Public Workshop.

• Like 1