Sign in to follow this  
Yellowmello

Terrain Graphical Issue

When I disable GLSL to fix the Model bug of the player,guards,and traders it bugs out how the terrain is loaded.  Only fix I can find is to turn GLSL back on to Core.  Is there any known fix to this where I can have both the models and terrain showing up normally?

wurm201410072308_zps9cf0b647.jpg

• Like 1

HI yellowmello,

That issue is related to using the Intel HD card of your laptop, if you have a secondary graphics card, you can configure it to run wurm instead of the Intel one.

Iif the integrated graphics is all you have, then there is little that can be done unfortunately as it is an Intel issue.

Regards,

Retrograde

HI yellowmello,

That issue is related to using the Intel HD card of your laptop, if you have a secondary graphics card, you can configure it to run wurm instead of the Intel one.

Iif the integrated graphics is all you have, then there is little that can be done unfortunately as it is an Intel issue.

Regards,

Retrograde

How would I go about configuring the other one to run wurm?

• Like 1

Oh can you point Wurm to witch grapihcs card to use, how do we do that Retrograde?

You'd be best looking up online how to do it, as it varies with each graphics card/company, google should provide the information necessary

Oh i thought it has something to do with the Compatibility settings... Option to use core, extended or disabled?

Yes i know on my laptop how to point wurm (Java) to the nvidia card instead the intel HD.

Got a new PC getting this issue with AMD though, any ideas how to fix?
Only happens when running multiple accounts

Try setting GLSL shaders and VBO to "core". Disable FBO.

That worked for me, I had similar problems.

Turned off FBO like you suggested and now there's a mouse issue.

When the cursor isn't highlighting anything for example, putting the mouse over terrain in the distance, it highlights things close to me, like the horses on my cart

Turned off FBO like you suggested and now there's a mouse issue.

When the cursor isn't highlighting anything for example, putting the mouse over terrain in the distance, it highlights things close to me, like the horses on my cart

:wacko: 

Well, it was worth a try. You have a much better rig than what I am working with, the only thing in common on our hardware is that it's ATI/AMD.

This bug is causing horrible fps, running around = 3fps thanks to every single tile in render distance constantly changing with every step.

Any news on a fix?