Sign in to follow this  
dlinacre

Attn: Veias, owner of Dogehurst (or someone that knows him)

Hi,

I dismounted my horse (Haltmac) in the boundaries of your deed last night, and because of settlement laws, I can't click 'lead' in order to remount. No saddle, bridle or anything, but I'm kind of fond of the old guy. Hopefully you, or somone who knows him reads this and takes pity on me to let me get him back!

I've waited around for over an hour now, and so far the docile bugger hasn't even taken one step, so it's doubtful he'll be moving out of your boundary any time soon. It's like he's taunting me!

I play GMT evening times. Would appreciaten a PM or forum post if you can.

Thanks,

Daeron / Telina

• Like 1

Well you might be able to take off your weapon and attack him and make him come after you off the deed. Well if they don't have the settings where you cant attack that is.  

I don't think horses go after you if you attack them - just like unicorns, deer and other blue animals don't.  Might be worth trying to dump some piles of grains or veggies just outside deed though - most grazers have a tendency to go to those piles (might still take a long time though, more like 'next day he may be standing at such a pile').

Kianga is right. Plus.. if he has no saddle chances are he'll wander off so better keep an eye.

Also give it a shot if deed allows taming.

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. I managed to finally get him in the end.

Horse now branded, tamed, bridled, and saddled. Lesson learned. lol