Sign in to follow this  
zarroc

Looking for a village to join (Xanadu)

Hello i just shipped in from release i have been playing for a number of years now and i was looking for an active village to join

A new or small village would be ideal but not land locked as i am currently aiming to get my ship building skill up quite far.

If you would like to know anything just PM me ingame.

And i am from the UK so people from the same time zone would be nice but i am not to fussed.

Thanks

Hey, got a medium sized deed in the SW called Black Forest Nemeton. It's at Q13, nice fairly quiet location on the coast with the servers biggest market 5 mins sail away and hunting to the north 10 mins ride away.

There are 3 of us on deed and normally we are active everyday, both of the others are busy at the moment so it's just me till they get back. I'm from the uk and we have a guy from spain and a guy from the usa.

There is plenty of work to do on the deed which includes masonry, farming, mining and we have a breeding stock of horses. Two of us are also big on smithing.

Looking for a few more people to join as it's kinda quiet on my own till my buddies get back. You would be ofc welcome to stay as long as you like and we wont make you work for your stay ;)

PM me back if you are interested