Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Neutrals

Valrei mobs are turned off on PvE. This happened before my time but I would guess due to complaints. There seems to be a lot of complaining about neutrals clogging up the counts for horses on PvP. Why not just turn off all neutral on PvP except horses?

• Like 1

+1 add neutral valrei monsters on pve

+1 if horses really are a issue on pvp, sure get ride on some pheasants and dogs and give them 25% more horses spawns

edit: and apperantly add a few more bisons so those smackers get their fair share of weapon skillgain per monster.

Edited by Tissotx

people don't complain about 'neutral slots for horses'

This is just another misunderstood person who doesn't understand how wurm works suggesting something in a field that they aren't playing in and it sounds dumb

• Like 2

why would you even want that?

PVE servers don't have had valrei creatures, because they were supposed to be spawned by missions for gods only for epic, just recently they added them for chaos, I guess because all players wanted more stuff to fight and more difficult stuff aswell.

BUT I'm playing on chaos and I can't see a reason for gaining anything from making all neutrals except horses go away O.o 

You want to make PvP servers ultra-hard for those who want to start out on chaos? or epic? you want those to shut up who complain about "no skillgain in fs, neutral animals?" 

doing that would also increase aggro mob count as far as mob distribution works, so it would be hilarious for new players to even try to travel. and what if someone wants to ride a unicorn?

• Like 1

That would be my thinking, As_I_Decay. I was just offering a suggestion based on complaints. Quite possibly with a good chuck of sarcasm and quite possibly with a good chunk too much of it. But it's a suggestion that works nonetheless.

This is just another misunderstood person who doesn't understand how wurm works suggesting something in a field that they aren't playing in and it sounds dumb

mmmhmm most certainly does. Maybe that was the point. ;)

Edited by Audrel

Stop making suggestions about PvP if you don't play in a PvP server

mmmhmm most certainly does. Maybe that was the point. ;)

The thing freedom isn't getting is epic is PVE 24/7* and any dumb changes to freedom pve ( sea serpents become neutral etc etc etc ) affect epic as well.

(*except for the 10% chance of pvp a day)

And the thing Epic isn't getting is you play PvP and we don't and any dumb changes to PvP (guards getting slowed down, armor getting changed around, mobs getting changed around) effect PvE as well. The difference is your forum is locked to us and we can't even protest your suggestions but some of you guys are all over anything and everything we suggest.

You know, this was obviously a sarcastic post. I'm surprised it's not been closed.

Obvious troll bait is obvious...

Must not have been too obvious since I had to explain it 4 times.

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

I guess suggestions thought of by groups and people that play on epic aren't on the suggestion forum like any normal person, ok

It's the old internet sarcasm vs lunatics problem. There are so many bad suggestions this one fits in seemlessly.

• Like 1

Sarcasm-The-Ability-To-Insult-Idiots-Wit

It's the old internet sarcasm vs lunatics problem. There are so many bad suggestions this one fits in seemlessly.

And it wasn't even fun. I guess I suck at trolling too.

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

No Audrel your just to good for the people trolling behind you!