Sign in to follow this  
Baloo

Beds upstairs - Bugged?

Beds, that are upstairs, seem to make for problems - when this character, Baloo, gets out of bed on start up, 9 out of 10 times, it is stuck can't move at all - so have to relog and then ok - not just this character, but also my alt, Bagheera, as well.

GM suggested putting my bed downstairs, which did to see if this makes a difference... which it has - don't get stuck and have to relog when awakening downstairs.   But surely, we should be able to sleep upstairs without an issue?

Look forward, Anshar, to seeing this fixed when you have time - as now sleeping on my veranda with ivy and grape trellises for privacy is not ideal...

Thank you, very much, in advance!

• Like 1

I have 4 beds on the 3rd floor, no issues, and 1 bed is even glitched into a roof tile.

Boobaby has 2 beds on the 2nd floor, and has no issues with being stuck on login.

I don't think it's the being on an upper floor causing the issues tbh.

I have second floor beds as well with no issues.

If you have another computer, see if it happens on that computer as well.  Also, see if it happens to someone else who sleeps in that bed.  

If everyone else doesn't seem to have an issue, post your console log here to see if something else may be causing your issue.

I have used the beds Shads speaks of and 2 more on the 2nd floor of my house on Chaos with no issue for quite awhile now.