Sign in to follow this  
Lotus1

The Christmas Pristine/Release Impalong at Lotus Landing

I cannot guarantee anything considering the travel necessary and my work schedule, but if I can manage, would love to come help out.  Can imp CAS, BS(70ish), LW(70) and have been known to dabble in SS from time to time.  Still working on travel details but seriously looking forward to an Impalong I can truly support.

• Like 2

I will be in attendance.

I will also being handing out jars, flower pots, and smelting pots at 70ql, first come first server then by order after that. If anyone could bring along some high ql clay that would help, also I would like to donate a prize of a rare smelting pot.

Thanks.

• Like 2

I'll be there if I can bum a ride off an alliancemate sometime!

98BS, 91.5 WS, 91 PAS, 90 CAS, 95+ mining, 94 carp, 90 bowyer, and 90 FC (well, I'll have it within the week).  If there are any skills that are needed quickly, I could try powerleveling one in the next couple weeks!  Just shout out and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and 63 metallurgy if we need steel and have the iron+coal.  Metallurgy sucks.

I will be in attendance.

I will also being handing out jars, flower pots, and smelting pots at 70ql, first come first server then by order after that. If anyone could bring along some high ql clay that would help, also I would like to donate a prize of a rare smelting pot.

Thanks.

Quiglen cannot attend but will donate the clay, I will be bringing it with me.

• Like 1

Quiglen cannot attend but will donate the clay, I will be bringing it with me.

That's awesome. I'll be starting the handouts this weekend and should have quite a few to disperse. The clay will help a lot, tell Quiglen thanks for me.

Will there be 95 QL ore (particularly iron) and (maybe) logs?  I could probably imp stuff up that high if anyone would be kind enough to donate that.

If there's a nearby utmost iron vein I could dig some out, too.  I'll be traveling light (since I'm hitching a ride with an alliancemate), but if there's a wagon and some crates, I could haul it back.  Assuming such a vein exists nearby.

Hi Lotus: Is this event still going to happen? If so I hope preparations are well under way .

• Like 1

Hi everyone -- yes, we are still impalonging :)

Sorry nobody in the alliance has posted lately, we've all had busy RL things happening but have continued to prep. A lot of folks have generously offered to bring mats too so I think we are in good shape.

Lotus will post more details later, but we are planning to start on the 20th instead of the 19th. Will take a break for Christmas, and then imp a couple of days afterward.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a fun community event!

Wilca

Is anyone around at LL to receive shipments if i was to drop off some crates?

Currently I have

10 @ 95QL

10 @ 91QL

100 @ 82QL

75 @ 70QL

20 low QL oak for creation.

Not sure how many we are going to need but going to go cutting later.

Edited by Bodge
  • Like 1

I should be around most of the evening Bodge. I don't know if we need a whole lot more. Someone from Pristine is also bringing log.

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'll bring my meager skills (73 BS, 74 Carp, 66 WS) there, and my priest could work as a battery for somebody with higher Channeling. Also, I got some 70+QL veins on my place near LL, so I could help out with the iron if necessary. I just need a small grind to get to 70, so might not get much fast.

• Like 1

Hey, updated this post's dates to match with the official thread. Sorry if there was any confusion. We are starting on the 20th officially. ;)

My post is a bit late in arrival, but RL has been a bit hectic. Don't know where the official post is or if this remained it.  Just finished up at Glasshollow. Gonna do a quick stop at Deli for supplies and then heading over.  Not sure of arrival date/time, but bringing 81 CARP, 48 Fine Carp.  I'm also bringing my Vyn Priest in tow. She doesn't have the Channeling, but makes a great battery at almost 55 Faith and my yoyos :D

• Like 1

All still welcome come on down and meet the friendly Smiths in their natural habitat ( just don't tap the glass we get frightened easily)

• Like 1