Sign in to follow this  
Lotus1

The Christmas Pristine/Release Impalong at Lotus Landing

Xanadu impalong date has been announce:19.th Dec  -  21.th Dec 2014

Date pending, i'll be there with 99 BS \o/

WTB bed :P

I'll make you the finest canopy bed of wurm!

• Like 1

So Capi is supplying the beds for the blacksmiths? :)

Edited by Stagnatrious1

Great idea Bigsteve. I've been thinking about skilling SB, so maybe I'll copy you a bit and donate some smaller craft :)

I should be able to come 70 bs 70 pas 50 ws (hopefully 70 by then but no promises) and an army of priest alts,

Just for the record - I'll join in with 90+ Carp amd 80+ FC =) 

A few ok other skills are there too \o/

• Like 1

Looks like we will be swamped with carpenters :D I will try to be around with 95 carp, 85 FC, 90WC. I might bring a large supply of decent quality logs for the carpenters.

Edited by Bodge
  • Like 1

Okay, so the impalong will start on Dec 19th and hopefully go until the 29th. :) It's a long period of time, but at least this way we cover both Christmas weekends. :)

A little update: we have the festival building up. We are working on the inn and a couple more buildings and starting to get materials together. :)

• Like 2

75 carp, will have 60-70 ish blacksmithing by then and just my friendly face will be there. I will also volunteer my Teamspeak server to be used during this holiday so we can get on and sing drunken Christmas Carrols to each other. :D

is it going to be just 1 location for both pristine and release? or one on each? I mean not everyone has boats, and not everyone wants to leave their home continent even if it is close, especially newer people who would benefit the most from community involvement.

This thread is only relating to the impalong on Release. I haven't heard any plans for a Pristine event.

You can sum it up with "There's an impalong being held on Release, anyone is welcome to come". It's up to the individual/group if they wish to arrange travel for themselves if they have no transport, or if they can spare the time to leave their deed for a day or two to join in.

I'm sure there'd be spaces on boats to get there and back, though making a rowboat between now and the start date should certainly be possible.

• Like 1

Ravenclaw,

I talked with the organizer of last year's impalong before we scheduled this one. We thought it would be a good idea to alternate between Pristine and Release. Since it was in Pristine last year, we having it in Release this year.

And this doesn't mean someone in Pristine can't organize their own, but it's an incredible amount of work so just seems easier to have it in one place.

Wilca

Also, given the respective populations of both servers, and the closeness and size (i.e. not too long to travel), it kinda makes sense to concentrate in one or the other.

I'm not sure what my availibility over the period will be, but I can offer sermons and feed-in smithing or woodworking.

• Like 1

there are plenty of people that can offer a lift.

and if all else fails then make it an impalong challenge to build a boat bridge!!

in all fairness it's about time we had one -- it's not like we're enemy states!

Edited by JDBooker
  • Like 1

Post a transport thread in pristine forum and boat share.

• Like 1

Count me in for  95 carp, 88 fine carp,. I also  bring mid lvl ws 70ish by the time we do this. Thank you for hosting.

• Like 2

*EDIT* I now have 97 Leatherworking and I could also feed-in as a low level Blacksmith. Also BEAR HATS for everybody!

Edited by Pride
  • Like 6

Count me in! I have 85 BS and a Vynora Priest with 95 faith 35SD 61Channing.  for Enchants.   ;)

• Like 2

Ill bring a big amount of spinning wheels. Some i will imp up some can others do if they with :)

I can imp looms too if they are brought there !

Edited by Capi
  • Like 1

Co-ords and or  a shot of it on the map please?

Edited by Chiqa