Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Demonocracy of Ebonaura wagon, flag and banner!

The time is here for the first auction of an Ebonaura kingdom wagon and flags set. This is a rare item and will only be auctioned on a very limited quantity.  The items will be delivered to Deliverance for no extra fee.  The auction will go for only 3 days so make sure you bid on it.  Good luck and happy bidding!

RF6B420.jpg

vixi74c.jpg

hs6QNG8.jpg

j56WQUj.jpg?1

Bidding starts at 10s

Increments of 1S

No Buyout

Pickup on the west coast of deli

auction_timer_1412640196.gif

• Like 1

Nevermind, changed my point of view.

Edited by Lovefall

Keep on bidding, dont lose this  opportunity  as it wont happen again for a while.

This is a beautiful wagon for sure and Ebonaura is lucky to have it.

Trying to force a price on it up to 3 times more than other Kingdoms sell theirs for is a game I'm not going to play more.

If you make them at a decent price - even twice the other Kingdoms..i.e. 10s let me know.

One would have thought you would have been happy with the free publicity people owning your colors would give.

Its not only the wagon. Theres flags and banners as well. Srry but the items are very unique atm and if ppl want them they must get them thru auction. Maybe in the future the price will lower but given that they wont be made so often the price will not change anytime soon. Its called supply and demand ;).

Yes - but you are artificially creating that. And that doesn't make sense to me tbh.

Sell 10 of your sets for say 10s each with 1s for delivery (which I would happily pay), and you guys would have recouped your entire PMK certificate cost.

Restricting your "supply" to create exclusivity is to my mind a business way of shooting yourself in the foot - although granted it's your foot.

If it was a rare I could understand auction sale - but normal wagons?

Anyway. It is of course your own call. While I think your designs are really very nice and would love to own one, tbh I like the MR design almost as much and could buy one of them for 5s <_<

• Like 1

Feel free to bid on the next one when it comes out. Maybe no one else bids on it and you cannget it for 10s.