Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Armor and weapon sets - switching between them

I play some other games, where it is necessary to have multiple sets of gear, because of the bonuses or restrictions they provide.  For my priests, I would love to be able to fast switch between melee gear, archery/casting gear.  Also, would be nice to be able to quick swap weapons.  Say I am out skilling with a pair of knives and get jumped by a couple champ trolls. Would be nice to hot key my 2h LT weapon and beat those trolls down to size.

Sure, maybe it is supposed to take time to make a weapon switch (by fumbling around with inventory and equipping). If so, give us the hot key and put a timer on the switch.

Just help us get rid of the endless clicky clicky we have to do for everything ;)

You can keybind equip, but you still have to mouse over whatever it is you want to equip.

well there's your problem you're using knives and 2 handers to kill stuff

well, the bigger issue is switching from light to heavy armor in a timely fashion.  In fact, if you select a whole set of armor and "equip", it doesn't even equip it all.  Only most of it and you have to equip again on the remaining pieces.