i'd ban everyone. it would be just me posting rants. kinda like my tumblr blog

Edited by Judicator
  • Like 3

i think a healthy consensus would be

ban alec and ban propheteer

• Like 12

This is the drama that keeps Wurm great. :P

*Sits down with some popcorn*

I guess this question has just one possible answer... ban those people that brake the rules. :)

This ain't a popularity contest, but a place governed by clear rules that say what is and what isn't allowed.

ygsnww.jpg

If it wasn't for drama Wurm would loose 65% of its fun.

• Like 1

I guess this question has just one possible answer... ban those people that brake the rules. :)

This ain't a popularity contest, but a place governed by clear rules that say what is and what isn't allowed.

Edited by necroe
  • Like 2

Id ban everyone so I could win the last post wins thread. Suck on that shrimpster

• Like 2

Id ban everyone so I could win the last post wins thread. Suck on that shrimpster

You'd technically have to ban yourself, but I'm not sure your going to understand the point in that. ;P

I'd ban everyone, starting with anyone that has a seafood avatar.

• Like 3

You'd technically have to ban yourself, but I'm not sure your going to understand the point in that. ;P

I'd ban everyone, starting with anyone that has a seafood avatar.

I better tell Silakka that #shotsfired

I better tell Silakka that #shotsfired

God, and here I thought you were on the side of prophecy.

All seafood belongs on a plate, crab legs preferably on my plate...

Need i say more   :ph34r:

Yes! You didnt say who you would ban.   Get your ban-pants on, and speak your mind.

• Like 1

Yes! You didnt say who you would ban.   Get your ban-pants on, and speak your mind.

• Like 2

I'd ban all the sheep from the stable cause I don't like the new sheep model in wurm.

I would band band aids, unless they are the ouchless variety. This would only apply to children tho, since for adults they might not be stickey enough. This then would segue into banning childish responses from certain individuals, which if it were the case would lead to a rash of uncovered disclosures which could lead to further spread of this serious infection.

Therefore, the best case is to just apply the band aids to any ouchies incurred and focus upon the healing process rather than the imagined wounds inflicted. The forum Mod's seem to be quite capable in determining to whom bans should be the ultimate solution applied in cases where which players otherwise would inflict further rash measures into the situation of intolerance.

Does time really heal all wounds then? I wonder...

=Ayes=

• Like 1

At least childish responses are understandable for me Ayes, ur texts are most of the time a total riddle to me

• Like 1

At least childish responses are understandable for me Ayes, ur texts are most of the time a total riddle to me

You don't miss anything important, just ignore him until you can understand his yadda yadda  2d33p4u. :P

I did the same when I was learning English, and I can say that I didn't miss much stuff.