Sign in to follow this  
Lovefall

Just sayin'...

By the way, can a moderator please clean this thread? :)

It was an open suggestion, but it looks like it turned in a series of ad-hominem attacks. :)

Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by Lovefall
  • Like 1

If all you understand from that is that I'm an hypocrite... so let it be... everyone is entitled to her own point of view, sweetie. :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh sorry you're totally right, I didnt understand but now you called me sweetie and I see. Everyone should receive 1000000000000000000 hours of sleep bonus because you asked politely.

• Like 2

I don't even understand what's happening in this topic but I had 5 hours of sleep bonus saved so I'm happy.

I don't use sleep bonus anyway, I'm too lazy to skill anything.

• Like 1

Been playing MMO's since 97 (UO) and restarts are just part of all the ones I have played......get used to it.

Edited by Exmortis

They don't need to throw sleep bonus out every time there is a hiccup in the system. Down time happens, crashes happen. Truth is, there would be plenty more people that would complain that "We didn't get properly compensated like the rest!" because they had full sb bars.

• Like 1

It would be nice if Lovefall gave everyone a free drake set when the server crashes. That's pretty much the extent of what you're saying right?

Just sayin....

Edited by Lotus1
  • Like 1

Edit; forgot to put it in the right font

You forgot the purple.

Anyway, I'm really, really flattered about your attention to my previous posts... didn't happen to me many times to have someone who cares so much and pays so much attention to everything I say... especially over the internet. So I'm really happy about each and every new fan I get. :) You really made me evening and for that I thank you! *hugs*

Don't get too excited. I'm sure it's less about "fandom" and more about annoyance. Plus, you're as obvious as Tonygreen is around here... use whatever forum name you want, people still know it's you. 

everyone just move to epic, we got increased skill gain so you don't have to ###### and complain \o/

Don't get too excited. I'm sure it's less about "fandom" and more about annoyance. Plus, you're as obvious as Tonygreen is around here... use whatever forum name you want, people still know it's you. 

I'm not sure either one of them is really trying to hide it. Lovefall definitely doesn't try to hide who she is.

I'm just saying you're a hypocrit. You make fun of others and tell them to quit when they ask for compensation and then you ask for it yourself.

Yea that person also made a thread about how people shouldnt be allowed to have so many forum alts, even thou he/she has like 10............LOL

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/110069-sleep-bonus-is-not-compensation/?p=1121798

Lovefall

Villager

• photo-thumb-47421.png?_r=1403810091
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 627 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

Rolf has no obligation to give any compensation. Problems and down times happen on all games; most don't offer any.

And actually our servers are rather stable - maybe some lag here and there, but I can't remember when last crash was or when last whining post about SB was.

Other than that, complaining about game being in beta and stuff... well, devs do their best and many of us are happy with what we got and can understands that problems are imevitable. If game is not good enough for you or you feel is not worth your money, then just vote with your wallet and find a different place where to spend them. Just don't let the door hit you on your way out...

"just sayin'..."

Edit; forgot to put it in the right font

Best troll on wurm. +1

• Like 1

Ugh, on a serious note, can yall please stop using that font it breaks my phone! >:\

• Like 1

...besides I haven't finished using up all of my current SB yet  :ph34r:

why cant this player just start playing another game.

• Like 1

Ugh, on a serious note, can yall please stop using that font it breaks my phone! >:\

Th-then you will never know that I love you...

About Me

Character: Lovefall

Deed: The Hermitage (Pristine server - O22)

Previous forum names (in reverse chronological orders; also matching old character names):

AlexDunphyZapacilaSweetyDochiaAryaStarkKiddooKiddo.

Please note that I'm also occasionally using Arrya forum account (mostly in PVP section).

Now I know everything that is happening.

Damn, and I even took this thread seriously, I need to grind my stalking skills.

• Like 2

Just remember...

ariel_winter-649x330x80xX_opt.jpg

When you have to cycle through accounts like tissue paper, you might be the problem.

• Like 1