Sign in to follow this  
MarkSilard

BSB storage bugged again

Dropped 36 fresh crushed reed fibres in bsb but it turned in only 17 fibres, pull out all 17 put them back in and got only 12 now.

Had 7 seryll lumps,  3 of them were 29.02, ql and 4 of them 29.82 ql, no damage, 1 of higher ql was 1.3kg weight all others 1 kg. I dropped them all in bsb to equal ql ( was lazy to light forge), and forgot will lost 0.3 kg from that 1.3 kg lump  but then that 7.3 kg seryll turned into  only 6 lumps of 1 kg each. I lost  1.3 kg of seryll 

Edited by MarkSilard

Some items (I think reed fibers might be among them, possibly a difference between wild and farmed reeds?) have different weights when freshly crushed, and when taken out of a BSB. I know I try and make papyrus from un-BSB'd ones as you get more actions per item that way and thus more skill (not that it's the worlds most exciting skill...)

I can't comment on the Seryll though.

Reed was fresh harvested in wild  and had no damage, i crushed it into fibres but when i  dropped  all 36 of them into bsb it was showing 17 fibres. I drag 'as much as I can carry' in inventory and it was 17, when put them back in bsb it shows only 12 inside.  Few days ago I had no problem with reed fibres. I can try to repeat reed bug just need to find more wild reed  to harvest. I will not try to repeat seryll bug because I don't wanna stay with one more lump.

Can confirm seryll lose weight each time you take it out from a bsb. 0,03 is disappearing each time a lump is taken out, tried it 5 times and each time the same result, it got lighter.

So today I have been getting nails out of BSB's that are under weight and not usable, as well as a clay.

Like a large nail at .18kg and here is a screen shot of some small nails & fence bars I just pulled out of a crate. These were in a bsb and I pulled them out and put them in a large crate, did not check before removing them from the bsb.

7J4F5hx.png

So today I have been getting nails out of BSB's that are under weight and not usable, as well as a clay.

Like a large nail at .18kg and here is a screen shot of some small nails & fence bars I just pulled out of a crate. These were in a bsb and I pulled them out and put them in a large crate, did not check before removing them from the bsb.

7J4F5hx.png

Did you remove all of the small nails and fence bars from the bsb?  I'll open this up as a different bug (although it may be related to the recent 'fix'.  BSBs will no longer 'eat/lose' partials of items, so it's hard to tell if those items were already partials in the bsb before the fix or something else is going on.

I'll run a few tests as well and could use any details you can remember, especially if it happens again in a new bsb with new items.

Thank you for the report.