Sign in to follow this  
monsterix

Seedpack

Hi, is it possible to add seedpack, made from cotton clothes or leather. Only one type of seeds goes in at the time. Purpose of the pack, you can activate pack and its still active as long as there is seeds is. Its annoying sow  field when i need activate 1 seed at time, and activate second sow again....

If you equip a satchel to your waist and assign it a toolbelt slot it works exactly this way, selecting seeds inside.

• Like 1

Like he said any container I have tried works like that and can be just added to the toolbelt directly. Btw activating the container like this only selects the first item so works best with 2 or more containers.

So you need anyway activate it from toolbelt before you can sow again.

With the current set up you can at least start queuing up actions, though I agree something along the lines of the OP would be easier.

Another possible solution: be able to combine seeds and have the sowing action only take one seeds worth of weight off. That way you could keep it active until it's run out.

• Like 1

I'd say, instead of making a container specific for seeds, change how containers activated in toolbelts work so that it works something like this, allowing to queue actions.