Sign in to follow this  
Tissotx

Hell Charcoal

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hell (Scorpions + Hounds + Horses) drop a Charcoal?

• Yes!
    • No!

Hell hounds drop nothing else (barring meat if they spawned recently or had something to eat) - it would be nice to get SOMETHING for killing them. As for the others - sure, I always wondered why they didn't.

• Like 1

+1 to all but horses,

Yeah, lets say Breeded Hell horses, those that get named, they shouldnt drop a charcoal, to avoid any massive horder hell horse farming.

Even thou charcoal piles might be faster way to get the coal.

The overall idea is basicly just so all wierd monsters should drop a usefull thing, so we get that happy feeling when you see a hell hound, and the possilibity for a small rage if u fail butchering =)

Yeah, lets say Breeded Hell horses, those that get named, they shouldnt drop a charcoal, to avoid any massive horder hell horse farming.

Even thou charcoal piles might be faster way to get the coal.

The overall idea is basicly just so all wierd monsters should drop a usefull thing, so we get that happy feeling when you see a hell hound, and the possilibity for a small rage if u fail butchering =)

Not even that the amount off hell horses on steppes sometimes

Edited by godcomplex

Bump, hellhounds are too boring!

+1 to Charcoal dropping off hell creatures, (Maybe minus Hell Horses only due to the simplicity to kill one..) 

There is 2 Lava Spider spawners right by my house on Affliction and this is amazing for both FS and as a Blacksmith. However, I have played/Still occasionally play Freedom as a Blacksmith there also. And on Xanadu at that! Finding charcoal monster's is not as simple. 

+1 to the comment I quoted! - I'd love to see Champion, Hardened, Angry, Hardened, Fierce Hell Hounds! I know it will never happen because Farmvillian's of Freedom who never bother to skill FS high enough to handle normal Hell Hounds would toss a fit if it did. But still a fun idea.. 

Edited by takatsuki

+1 for the suggestion

+1 to the comment I quoted! - I'd love to see Champion, Hardened, Angry, Hardened, Fierce Hell Hounds! I know it will never happen because Farmvillian's of Freedom who never bother to skill FS high enough to handle normal Hell Hounds would toss a fit if it did. But still a fun idea..

Done with your elitist rant?

I'm not ashamed to say that I think hell hounds are annoying in more ways than one and would like to see them changed. I'll bet you a fair deal that my skillset is a lot better than yours, both as far as fighting and characteristics stats are concerned. I just see no reason to let my smugness over my own skills ruin the game for people with lower skills.

+1 for the suggestion

Done with your elitist rant?

I'm not ashamed to say that I think hell hounds are annoying in more ways than one and would like to see them changed. I'll bet you a fair deal that my skillset is a lot better than yours, both as far as fighting and characteristics stats are concerned. I just see no reason to let my smugness over my own skills ruin the game for people with lower skills.

I'm actually a rather new player myself XD. So yes your stats are extraordinary compared to mine! I still get my butt kicked by trolls 1 v 1! But I fight em because it's fun! I don't wish to make the game any harder for new players..

I didn't post to Suggestions saying please do this! Simply stated it would be a fun idea. 

Unique spawns rarely happen and when they do they are generally privately killed. So finding stuff that's openly/easily available to the public on a say 5% - 10% spawn chance is something to look forward to!

Edited by takatsuki