Sign in to follow this  
Zekezor

More fun whales.

Can we get something more interesting?

7 1h hits and its dead.

not hard to hit at all. (like a bull really)

gave little meat and 2 eyes.

How about 50 hits and 50kg of meat?

ya know, make it a special sea creature instead of a silly thing that is 3 times easier than a shark.

It wasnt large either (for being mature)....

kinda a dissapointment in all honesty.

Scale it up in size, boost its hp and add some more meat to the drops.

Cheers~

ps. it doesnt matter if it drops a lot of meat since since its a semi-rare mob and meat is plentifull everywhere anyway.

• Like 1

tons of meat and fat.

and a way to process fat into oil (boiling it in cauldrons maybe). that oil being used in lamps or whatever we want.

• Like 2

i want to see knarrs sail out to kill a mature whale, needs to be at least 10 times more difficult and provide loot to make it something worth wile to go after

Id defenetly like to see some new animals that are tougher than trolls, the new creatures are sweet but most of them seem so feeble

A lot of the sea animals seem backwards, really. Whales barely give any butchering products, sharks are docile sea-bison that litter the server, and serpents are only scary if you've never fought one. These animals should all be rare and be given traits that actually make sense.

• Like 2

Whales should be bigger and have a ton of hp, and spears should do bonus damage to whales.

Also give whales that power that dragons have, tail whip I believe its called.

Yes! Whales should give tons of meat and fat. And they should be much harder to kill. This one-person whale hunting trip for 3kg of meat is no adventure at all :)

+1

Also give whales that power that dragons have, tail whip I believe its called.

I'd love to see them do a "tail slap" that made boats in a 3 tile radius violently rock  and even a possibility to briefly stun the attacker. 

I remember when a passing shark knocked me out of my corbita during the Deli server opening (later fixed so they could not do that to larger boats) and killed me in like two chomps which was frightening when you are just innocently travelling and not doing anything to them -- but if you initiate a fight and strike first blow,  then the gloves should come off!

More like tortoises where you give it some careful thought before attacking the next one.... Or like Unicorns :P hmm do we even still have unicorns? Been ages since I last saw a unicorn ... they used to be all over the place. People even complained about how many there were. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Whales should be balanced for being a doable challenge with 3 good fighter accounts. and give the prises for it, something like a mini unique, giving tons of meat, blubber and other good materials.

Add as a butchering item Whale blubber that can be boiled in cauldrons for oil.

+++1  Whaling should be very dangerous.  Whales should damage ships, at the very least.  

Bonus if you add ambergris to drops.

Also as a general note, please stop adding half-baked new features and instead fix/flush out the ones already in existence.  This is how to make a strong game.  Don't be another SOE/SWG.