Sign in to follow this  
Dragonflyz

seedling Willows turn into Old and Shriveled after update 10/2

Hi, My settlement Willow trees have gone from freshly planted  to old and shriveled :(   This is def. a bug and wondered if it may be corrected....I don't have any sprouts left and am quite upset to see my new babies shriveled and ready to die...with nothing to replant with. I am sure you know that Willow sprouts are not easy to come by. I have been gathering them and saving them for  a special place to plant them and now...

They do not " die " per say , they just start cycle again 

ok (hope I do not sound stupid...) they reseed themselves then?  If they do then Awesome! no worries  thank  you both for reply :)

I hope this bug is fixed soon. My grape bushes and apple trees went from old / very old to shriveled in less than 24 hours. This completely borks my grape harvest this season... and with apples coming in soon it's not looking good there either.

I literally just replanted 3 of my willows; went to chop some other trees down, turned around and the center one shriveled in about 5 min. Seriously needs fixed. =/

ok, so all the trees that shriveled yesterday are still shriveled along with a whole slew more. I'll echo Lisabet saying this seriously needs fixing.

I just planted a load of birch trees and they're all jumping straight from saplings to shrivelled :(

Update... it appears some of the affected trees are not cycling from shriveled to young but rather being reverted to a dirt tile! PLEASE get us an update or at the very least some mention that this is being addressed. My tree farm is disappearing.

I have a number of trees cycling between young and shriveled now.  They are cycling between them so something in the growth system appears to be borked.

Can you please mention your server?

I don't see this issue on Deliverance.

On Xana at T8 - had a whole lot of grape bushes, maple trees, apple trees - and 1 (old) oak - go from relatively young to shriveled.

This happened during and after the resets to get the grape harvest working again, after the sheep were introduced.

I have sorted the apple trees, but there are just too many maples and grape bushes to do - and the most annoying is the oak, which ofc took months to grow.

This case is kindly being monitored by Hestia, GM, who suggested logging my case here...  Devs: I want my old oak back ! - and my maples and grape bushes too, if you don't mind...

Edited by Baloo

It's happened on Indy for me.  I'll check my release and pristine servers today.   will check exodus in a few days

confirmed on Deliverance now as well,

batches of tree tiles turn shrivelled while surrounding ones grow normal

added to the bugtracker

Yeah i planted like 100 walnut + linden trees yesterday logged on this morning there all dead..

Think I've found it. Trees underwater should die off, but the check for being underwater was incorrect.

Same here.

I have 40+ tiles of each type and all are "very organized" so its very apparent.

Can confirm issue happening with many (possibly all) tree / bush types.

All young stage trees/bushes changed to shriveled at server rest during last update.

I had 40+ fir trees that were harvested and replanted before the server reboot. They immediately turned to shriveled upon server restart.

Also confirming, shriveled don't seem to replant themselves anymore.

I've had between 7-10 occurrences of shriveled trees / bush tiles turning to dirt.

Think I've found it. Trees underwater should die off, but the check for being underwater was incorrect.

Awesome, thanks Tich!

Yes, I too have had a couple of bare patches of dirt show up after shriveled grape bushes have died.

I have alley of apple trees and alley of cherry trees, both were kept in very old stage by pruning and sprouts cutting for months. And now 1/4 of that trees are shriveled and whole decoration effect is ruined :/
I hope that bug is already repaired and in several months my trees will be back in very old stage without more issues.

In forrest, where I had only pine and cedar trees, some trees turned into young birch. Is this bug repaired already too?

My old oak turned into a young birch as well.   :(

This sounds like a different bug, and I've not been able to find it (yet).