Sign in to follow this  
dart193

[FAIL]Wurm armor calculator

In trying to quickly calculate what ql should be studded leather armor in order to be better than various pieces of my current chain armor, I found that available calculators are not bad, but lack instant glance ability at simple slider dragging. So I wrote my own quickly in C#.

Features:

-Allows quick calculation of damage multiplier by simple slider dragging of required armor type.

-Calculates ql of other armor types that correspond to same damage multiplier. This process happens as soon as you drag any slider. In other words, all sliders move together.

Instructions:

Move slider of required type to change armor quality. Other sliders will start moving as well. The damage multiplier will be calculated dynamically and other sliders will be in positions that correspond to this multiplier.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nc32koo0u09g8c/Wurm%20armor%20calculator.rar?dl=0

EDIT:

Seems like a total failure for other people. Delete this please.

Edited by dart193

when i tried to download this with google chrome it said that the .exe file contains malware so be careful.

• Like 1

Yes, it blocks it for me too. Zipped the file. You can try to use antivirus. MSE does not finds anything.

Yes, you just told me this in chat). This wurm text editor keeps killing me.

Is it fixed now? Seems to be so.

PS: yes, I am dumb not to check links I post myself

Edited by dart193

Less advanced armor calculator is also bundled with DeedPlanner 2. :)

Well, clean or not, deleting this anyway - people seem to highly dislike downloadable calculators.

There is also http://calc.notomono.onnix.net/wurm/armor.php. Some guy on MRh called Notomono made it, seemed pretty nice

The thing with downloadable programs is that they pose too much of a risk. I don't think there is anything wrong with your program, but it's hard to trust for some people.

The Chrome warning is a generic warning occurs pretty much always when you download an exe from a "strange" source. It doesn't mean it found malware, it means it could very easily contain malware.