Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

[20:36:53] The entities inside refuse to help you.

I got two mailboxes on my deed, both enchanted with same dark messenger cast (libila's courier spell). One is cedarwood spirit house 25ql 97 dark messenger located inside a mine. Another one is spirit cottage 14ql 56 dark messenger located inside a house.

The first one give this message upon pressing button check or send:

[20:36:53] The entities inside refuse to help you. even in checking

What's wrong with it?

Are you very sure it's not courier that's cast on it? 

We have a bug open for this currently, but all past instances have been on Xanadu.  I've added this to the bug.

Please do a /support in game to have it corrected.

• Like 2

@BrQQQ: I examine it and our kingdom priest explicitly coming to my deed to cast :) . And some months ago I send a mail through courier mailbox by a hots priest :P .

Ticket sent.

iirc

WL cant use dark messenger, and BL can't use courier, so if you have the dark messenger boxes on freedom, you cant use it.

Edited by Propheteer

iirc

WL cant use dark messenger, and BL can't use courier, so if you have the dark messenger boxes on freedom, you cant use it.

hun, it is DS in chaos, with me as BL :P .

hun, it is DS in chaos, with me as BL :P .

iirc

Black Legion is not Horde of the Summoned, which is what Dark Messenger is allowed towards.

BL PMKs are not perfectly implemented yet.

Edited by Zwei

Any BL template use dark messanger....

it's bugged out atm, can't use mine on xanadu

gm fixed up the mailbox, it is a bug and not sure why it happens ;p . casee closed.

I had this same problem yesterday, but I was trying to use a freedom toont o send mail to my freedom toon on deli. I have dark messenger cast. What do I have to do to get this to work?

if you are getting this message, but you're WL and using Courier or BL and using Dark messenger, you'll need to open a /support ticket.

Theres also several mailboxes leftover from the time BL and WL kingdoms were actually allied... Chaos MR/HotS to be specific.

HoM has a few of them for example. Was a fun time for testing the allied system  :P

Edited by Klaa

We have a bug open for this currently, but all past instances have been on Xanadu.  I've added this to the bug.

Please do a /support in game to have it corrected.

Another example to add Alectrys:

Brand new mailbox, enchanted by FO-priest on exo (kingdom of the priest: Freedom Isles). User (wannabee-user that is): kingdom Freedom-Isles, fo-follower (though this probably doesn't have anything to do with it, but who knows by now). Same message: entities inside refuse to help.

(Edit: in case it turns out to be one kind of mailbox that is bugged: this one is a spirit-cottage)

Edited by Kianga
  • Like 1

Brand new FO courier cast power 47 and they refuse to help me :) going to do a /support call now

Celebration server

Edited by ScareCroweb