Sign in to follow this  
Vean

Allow data export from merchant contracts.

Hey,

Since some time I'm trying a way for good transformation of screenshots of my merchant contents into text using OCR software but it takes long time and results are, uhm, unsatisfying.

Could I please have option from merchant writs that will export my merchant contents as a table or raw text into some file in Wurm folder? In future also having some type of data logger for all merchant writs would also be handy to know who is buying what and when, maybe some notification in yellow on event window similar to you have a moment of inspiration?

If i had less merchants this would have not been that problem for me, but since I got 12 of them trying to find out what I got on merchants and what I don't by browsing everything, also trying to make some list of items for forums takes very long time.

This is how i do this now:

http://skrytka.eu/wurm/ledmart/

• Like 4

I am thinking about making such a tool, cause I am kinda lost since my household is so big.

Export from containers(inventory, chest and merchants..)  to csv/text file in logs.

Format: Item-name; quality;damage;weight, material;rarity;set_price;get_price;label;coc;woa;nib;botd;nolo;aosp;web;blood;fb;fa;rt;venom;lt

Edited by Sklo:D

+1  This has been asked for many times in other threads over the years.

• Like 1

Adding my name to the list and I don't even have one anymore.

Edited by Othob Rithol