Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

See slope of mine tiles

I am not sure how it can be done without borders in a mine but you can see (flat). Though mines are not 3D, you have all the climb and fatigue limitation of the surface. Smoothing a slope is one corner at a time until you no longer slip backwards. Since you can only go down on a corner easily with up needing concrete, errors are more of a pain then anything else. You would almost have to have it display something like this in the middle...

20      20

I can see were this would be hard to code and also might be confusing to read, but without borders, it's the only way I can think of to indicate what each edge is. I dunno. Just a suggestion if it's even possible.

• Like 1

+1

It could only show on examine, and say... It slopes up 4 to the North and 6 to the East.

• Like 1

+1

I know how to do exactly 20 slope in mines now, but it is slow and painfull process

I think I can stand on a 24 without sliding so all of mine inside the mine must be 24. I only dig down left then right until I don't slide any more.

+1

Sometimes its really hard to judge how to fix bad slopes, and even normal minning creates really grotesque slopes.