Sign in to follow this  
Gaul

[Please close this post] Original MR, HOTS, JK, BL wagons

Metrix has bought one of each wagon that we have in stock! :D Great guy who loves wagons as much as we do!!! :D

Wynry has also bought a Black legion wagon. :D

Grats to both of them on the new wagons.

We have more wagons to sell please do buy. BUMP! 

• Like 1

Grats to everyone who has their shiny new wagons from us :D Bumpity bumpity.

There is default MR,JK,HOTS still in the game. Earlier players from default MR were converted to empire of mol rehan because they all were same kingdom sharing same spirits and wanted to convert to pmk, since default MR is still in game and it can also have a king, anyone who wins the test will definately become the king. And since, there can be a king (Devs haven't remove the king feature yet), he can craft wagons for his own kingdom, there is no reason why this creates any problem. He can craft his own wagons and similarly all people from default MR kingdom can. 

If its not forbidden to become king, why is it forbidden to create a wagon? I will tell u its not.

Anyways this is some unique stuff. I will want one as well :D

There can't be a king, i've tried, it doesn't even let you try.  "There is another king in the land" or something (as default MR).

There can't be a king, i've tried, it doesn't even let you try.  "There is another king in the land" or something (as default MR).

Are you sure you are talking about chaos?

When I posted that message you just quoted, on the very day I had tried for king without any problem. This is all about chaos, not epic.

If you have any further questions/argument, bring it to PMs, this is a sales thread.

Edited by Hashirama

Please PM Hashirama and Hashirama only if you need any of the wagons. I am really busy with real life so I wont be able to respond for any further wagon sales.

Please Close this post.

Edited by Gaul