Sign in to follow this  
snowblind

so if spyglass....

so if spyglass is the 11 month reward for having premium for 11 consecutive months , anyone know of any other rewards that we get ? besides the yellow potion ...

Well the other past Christmas gifts i guess might be a possibility. I would say the biggest reason for this one is so epic can have some of the spyglasses too.  I am hoping that the BoK is awarded for the next one but anything that we can not get any more is likely a possibility. 

Bag of Keeping

Sculpting Wand

Farwalker Amulet

Maybe even some new things as we go..who knows really. 

Edited by Kegan

BoK would be nice for 2 years or something. This is a nice change from yellow potion!

• Like 2

Welp, looks like I had better move my additional ones before the price tanks and I lose money.

Thanks for the warning. 

(no thanks to the dev(s) that made this possible. you worry about protecting markets like dragon armor, which is why we have to go and kill 100 dragons before we can get a set of drake, but to hell with the semi-rare gift market...  :rolleyes: )

Welp, looks like I had better move my additional ones before the price tanks and I lose money.

Thanks for the warning. 

(no thanks to the dev(s) that made this possible. you worry about protecting markets like dragon armor, which is why we have to go and kill 100 dragons before we can get a set of drake, but to hell with the semi-rare gift market...  :rolleyes: )

Edited by Kegan

Now that said i don't think a lot of players stay for over a year on average but this first round we are going to get swamped in them for sure. 

Well in the other thread is was suggested to make the new ones bind to the charater when they are rewarded so they can not be traded. That might work to keep the market somewhat steady on the old ones. 

Edited by Kegan

Well in the other thread is was suggested to make the new ones bind to the charater when they are rewarded so they can not be traded. That might work to keep the market somewhat steady on the old ones. 

Well if anyone has a spyglass that they would like to sell to me before this change occurs (assuming it does) please PM Nappy.

Well lucky for me i sold mine this week and i did not even know about this deal till today so i am safe but i can see what people are worried about. It makes you not want to invest in anything since it can be worth much less the next day in an update or change of some kind. 

Edited by Kegan

Well if anyone has a spyglass that they would like to sell to me before this change occurs (assuming it does) please PM Nappy.

Well in the other thread is was suggested to make the new ones bind to the charater when they are rewarded so they can not be traded. That might work to keep the market somewhat stead on the old ones. 

• Like 2

Oh I didn't even see this news before, in other words they have no qualms scr*wing over people that buy and collect stuff. In a sense it paralels the other novel idea of having the unique bones make any object rare.

Now I am finally convinced that I should not grow too attached to Wurm, and will continue to focus more on my other games. In my humble opinion, recycling rare stuff is pleasing the "me me me" entitlement toddlers way too much ;)  everybody should not be having the same things in a game....  

Here is a glimpse of the future: the game Rift has just launched the brillant idea (say the toddlers) that raid gear will be given not only to those pesky raiders but to people that are not doing raids, just pluttering along doing dailies or crafting or whatever they can do in that game (no idea). Maybe that can inspire Wurm to start handing out drake to people with no fight skill...(like me :lol: ). I deserve to receive some drake when I am praying to my beloved Vynora, right?

Edited by Cista

1) Rolf should have announced the gifts when he implemented the reward system. Now a bunch of people (like me) have a lost their consecutive time as they forgot to go premium or stopped playing for a short time. Maybe giving people a gift for total premium time instead of consecutive time could solve this?

2) Due to not announcing, a lot of people who owned spyglasses lost value out of the blue, although this is partually their own fault as some speculate on price increases.

Rolf, give us the details of the reward system.

Edited by Bittereinder

It would be nice if they made the new spyglasses using copper... Spyglass, copper as opposed to spyglass, brass.  Maybe lower the zoom just a tad bit.  It's maintain the market for current gen spyglasses while giving everyone else a taste ot it.

• Like 3

Where are the rewards supposed to show up? I've never gotten so much as a yellow potion.

Where are the rewards supposed to show up? I've never gotten so much as a yellow potion.

You get:

• Rider of Lomaner title for 4 months premium

Chieftain of Lomaner title for 7 months premium

Ambassador of Lomaner title for 10 months premium

It's supposedly for consecutive premium time I'm not really sure about that.

1) Rolf should have announced the gifts when he implemented the reward system. Now a bunch of people (like me) have a lost their consecutive time as they forgot to go premium or stopped playing for a short time. Maybe giving people a gift for total premium time instead of consecutive time could solve this?

2) Due to not announcing, a lot of people who owned spyglasses lost value out of the blue, although this is partually their own fault as some speculate on price increases.

Rolf, give us the details of the reward system.

• Like 1

In that case my consecutive time is bugged. I had a small non-prem time like a month ago, yet according to email I got, I haven't ran out of premium for few months.

Oh snap my spyglass value has gone :(

I dread to think if they will start offering boks lol

I've been subscribed for ages consecutively and haven't received either the title nor the yellow potions. Who should I query that with?

And the idea for the next premium reward: Hammer of Instant Death, has 5 charges, kills any character, no matter whether on Freedom or Epic servers.

The reward after that will be the Wand of Looting: allows you to loot 3 items from every player corpse. :)

I know, some players will be happy about this reward, others wont. Personally I find it a very bad idea to have items that change a game mechanic but cannot be obtained through normal game-play.