Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Spyglasses for 12 month premium? - And bugged Consecutively month

Please check my account for bugged month counter.

I have long term consecutive premium but my /playtime message says only 10 months since Dec'13. It is actually 12 and I have not received spyglass.

Thank ypu.

I got my spy glass on my alt but this is what is shown.

[12:01:21] You have been premium a total of 12 since Dec 2013.

[12:01:21] You have been premium consecutively for 10 months since Dec 2013.

My counters are still bugged, even the total month counter ignores months between Dec 2013 and the day that I received the seryll.

Edited by Justamayor

I get my spyglass today even if my premium stopped for 1 week in september, so it's 12 months of premium total and not consecutively.

[15:02:36] You have been premium a total of 12 since Dec 2013.

[15:02:36] You have been premium consecutively for 5 months since Dec 2013.

I got mine. It seems it was late but I think referrals bug the count. It was off the days of a referral.

Still borked. Can we get this fixed please?

[10:55:13] You have been premium a total of 14 months until Dec 2013.
[10:55:13] You have been premium a total of 10 since Dec 2013.
[10:55:13] You have been premium consecutively for 10 months since Dec 2013.
[10:55:13] You have premium time until 27 Mar 2015 18:10:56 GMT

I remember I made a support call even before this issue was known to people, they(GMs) told me repeatedly that Rolf will himself see my call and fix the issue, later it was found that this issue was with every account, and mine is still not fixed. So please fix this maybe???? not just for me but for everyone.

Edited by Hashirama

3 Of my alts FINALLY got their spyglasses, 2 months late compared to others.

3 other accounts still waiting.... zzzzzzz

[14:58:49] You have been premium a total of 27 months until Dec 2013.

[14:58:49] You have been premium a total of 4 since Dec 2013.

[14:58:49] You have been premium consecutively for 4 months since Dec 2013.

Can you fix this!

I have been prem 12 since Dec 2013 and is says 4 ??? :/

[23:45:04] You have been premium a total of 78 months until Dec 2013.

[23:45:04] You have been premium a total of 13 since Dec 2013.

[23:45:04] You have been premium consecutively for 13 months since Dec 2013.

[23:45:04] You have premium time until 29 Jul 2015 22:54:05 GMT

never seem to get any  but i do on 1 of my alts(the one i let prem run out on and then renewed) but my priest and main never seem to get anything i guess i was lucky i already had spyglasses from when they first came out and grabbed the loyalty bonuses when they where first added but to not receive anything new *cough* yellow potions *cough* does seem a bit weird :/ oh well i hope that that system gets fixed sometime and/or it gets explained properly as to what how why when its all meant to happen

I received my reward Today.. a few months late... I wonder how far behind i am going to be next year, 6 months?

Tells me that I have to wait yet 6 months for my reward, But I have been premium for an year now! Please fix this, or I will have to buy a spy glass -_-

As my new post about this was just locked......and i didn't know this post was running (because it was so low down the list) i will re-post here...

I have been Prem a long time now....at the last count about 13 months or more consecutively.

Yet when i type /playtime this is what i get :-

[12:57:49] You have been premium a total of 30 months until Dec 2013.

[12:57:49] You have been premium a total of 10 since Dec 2013.

[12:57:49] You have been premium consecutively for 6 months since Dec 2013.

At the start of November 1214 i got the title "Ambassador of Lomaner" which you get at 10 months consecutive Prem time but /playtime only says 6 months.

I have been waiting months now for this to be fixed and every time i Re-prem and pass my tick over point and get a Yellow potion i type /playtime and see that i am STILL at a total 10 months and only 6 months consecutively.

I see other players with less Prem time than i do getting Spy glasses.... but apart from that i would just like to know when this bug is going to get fixed ?.

I know others are in the same boat as i am and have the same problem......is this bug being worked on atm and if so is there an ETA for a fix.

Some more friends who started about the same time as me but after me have gotten theirs the past couple of days. All of them said they have been here X months total since they first bought premium even if the premium lapsed during a calendar month - the implication being they still got it before the month was out. This, however, was not the case for me. Mine was 12 months consecutive plus the days from a referral I used. It was the same on my alt. So I was 12 months and 3 weeks. It's easy for me to track because I almost always pay my premium between the 2nd and 5th of each month and stockpile silvers for when it marches backwards a bit (30 day premium on 31 day months) for months I won't have disposable cash at the right time. When mine popped around the last week of December instead of the first week, it had to be the referral added on that was not counted.

It's not related but do wish Rolf would go to a fixed calendar month vs 30 days. I can't speak for everyone but my world would become a total nightmare if every bill I owed marched backwards on due dates.

Edited by Audrel

[02:06:25] You have been premium consecutively for 7 months since Dec 2013.

This is wrong, am pretty sure its 11 months+ now, please fix

Bump

[02:06:25] You have been premium consecutively for 7 months since Dec 2013.

This is wrong, am pretty sure its 11 months+ now, please fix

Bump

Well on the bright side it goes by months premium and not consecutive but the month is off as it was 37 days between Dec and Jan yellow potions. Shame our premium calender does not use the same amount of days in the month.

I have been prem for consecutively 11 months i think, it still says 7 months :(

I've been premium since the beginning of November last year, still lists me as 9 months premium   My other toons are in similar boat

I just ticked over to another month of Prem and got yet ANOTHER YELLOW POTION...

[10:33:26] You have been premium a total of 11 since Dec 2013.

[10:33:26] You have been premium consecutively for 7 months since Dec 2013.

THAT is STILL WRONG !!!!

it should read...

[10:33:26] You have been premium a total of 12+ since Dec 2013.

[10:33:26] You have been premium consecutively for 12+ months since Dec 2013.

I have been Prem the same as my 2 good friends Milosanx and Fazz as we all have a deed over on Xanadu making items to sell on our Merchants and have not miss a Re-Prem yet there /playtime reads more than mine ?

The counter seems to be counting now BUT it's still WAY out from what it should read :(

The last post by Rolf on this problem was "22 October 2014 - 02:54 PM" .....So is this problem even being looked at anymore ?

Or has it been put on the back burner so they can work on there new PVP server Challenge....because lets face it, THAT'S WAY MORE IMPORTANT than keeping other players happy :S

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue

[19:32:45] You have been premium consecutively for 11 months since Dec 2013.

Can someone please fix this. I really wanted the spyglass.

I'm having the same issue

[19:32:45] You have been premium consecutively for 11 months since Dec 2013.

Can someone please fix this. I really wanted the spyglass.

Is someone working this problem?