Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Spyglasses for 12 month premium? - And bugged Consecutively month

Hi,

the spyglass reward was broken:( We had to move it forward one month in order for it to start working, so you will receive the Owning title the month after. Really sorry about that. And that some months don't seem to increase properly. It's like it may miss out during downtime or lag or something but right now we don't know why.

• Like 10

Why didn't you tell us from the very beginning that spyglasses and other items will be rewards for consecutive premium?  I have several accounts that I let lapse by a day or two because who cares about a silly yellow potion.  This is another awesome idea that seems to be poorly implemented due to lack of pertinent information from the onset.

Edited by madnezz
  • Like 3

So those of us stuck with prem time that doesn't seem to advance properly are stuck? Is there something we can do ? Or just wait until eventually, at distant point in the future possibly, we might hit the magical 12 month point?

I'm sorry but I'm a whole six months out of sync of my actual prem time and what the system thinks. I'm pretty sure there's not been *that* much downtime or lag.

(n.v.m., after trying it out more I see now that the spyglass is certainly  less nice then it was before in broad daylight - but the 'terrible' part is only from dusk to dawn, making it especially useless if you have a lantern going. But I guess that makes some sense, they didn't exactly have nightglasses at that time - so while still not a nice change, and still making it less 'worth' then it was, it doesn't deserve the description I gave earlier. So I guess... 'worry on'... ;) )

Edited by Kianga

Hi,

the spyglass reward was broken:( We had to move it forward one month in order for it to start working, so you will receive the Owning title the month after. Really sorry about that. And that some months don't seem to increase properly. It's like it may miss out during downtime or lag or something but right now we don't know why.

You might want to send another email out to your customers who were emailed last month promising their next reward for being premium was a spyglass, kind of misleading that you're moving the goalposts. 

qk646za.png

Edited by Daolin

So they've confirmed that the spyglass isn't being given out quite yet, but what about us who have a vastly different consecutive time to what has been paid for.

Could someone at least acknowledge it as a bug being looked into?

The news about spyglass being moved from 11 months to 12 really should be somewhere more visible, not buried on page 5 of a beating-a-dead-horse thread.

• Like 1

So I'm finally at eleven months, Which is way overdue. And now it's twelve months.  And someone is saying the spyglass sucks.  Why am i still keeping my prem up?

• Like 1

Why didn't you tell us from the very beginning that spyglasses and other items will be rewards for consecutive premium?  I have several accounts that I let lapse by a day or two because who cares about a silly yellow potion.  This is another awesome idea that seems to be poorly implemented due to lack of pertinent information from the onset.

eh, because not a single game that in know says "if you stay prem for 5 years you get item xxx" just so you buy 5 years of prem. Your loss. I'm getting 6 spyglasses, the value will drop anyway with everyone getting one.

Edited by whykillme

So I'm finally at eleven months, Which is way overdue.

What math is that? November hasn't even started yet.

Something is wrong with the way the game is counting for sure, I have one account with 273 consecutive days and no awards of any type at all!

But I don't really see how we can be at 11 months when month 1 was January.

no worries i have four characters that have been premium constantly/consecutively since last year..all say different things...one is 9, one is 8 two say 7.  I don't expect anything back from the game i chose to play, nor feel entitled. so i'm not posting from that point of view..merely showing..it's bugged as hell and something that valuable..a spyglass used to bait people to stay premium..um..should have the bugs fixed and have players meeting that requirement given the spyglass.  it doesn't seem acceptable how they've handled this matter.

disappointed yet we aren't entitled nor should expect things for playing either..so in the end..meh

On my mom's Katrinka account, when she does /playtime, she did not have the lines for premium before 2013, or after 2013, or consecutive months.  We were advised to have her try the reimbursements option on her token.  When she did, it now shows 0 months on all 3 lines.  She has been premium since April 2014 at least.  [20:44:43] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Luck day, week 1 of the starfall of Omens, 1038. That's 232 days, 9 hours and 30 minutes ago.

Her premium started about 225 days ago.

the same thing is happening on her Vaarla account. her /playtime shows [21:29:43] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 4 of the starfall of the Digging, 1039. That's 215 days, 17 hours and 24 minutes ago.

Vaarla was made specifically to deed, which means that she's been premium almost since creation, for 215 days.  When she tried the reimbursement on the token, it showed [21:37:27] You have been premium a total of 0 since Dec 2013.

Sablius has the same problem; initially doesn't show the lines for premium before 2013, or after 2013, or consecutive months. After doing reimbursements, he shows [21:43:30] You have been premium a total of 0 since Dec 2013.  I honestly don't remember when we premiumed him, I think it was August 9th. His full info is [21:43:30] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Luck day, week 3 of the Raven's starfall, 1040. That's 153 days, 3 hours and 33 minutes ago.

None of her 3 premium characters have ever received a potion, nor do they have the Landed achievement or the ones that come after.  I pay for the characters myself, and I know they have never lapsed premium time.

Oddly, my characters seem to have the correct info.

On my mom's Katrinka account, when she does /playtime, she did not have the lines for premium before 2013, or after 2013, or consecutive months.  We were advised to have her try the reimbursements option on her token.  When she did, it now shows 0 months on all 3 lines.  She has been premium since April 2014 at least.  [20:44:43] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Luck day, week 1 of the starfall of Omens, 1038. That's 232 days, 9 hours and 30 minutes ago.

Her premium started about 225 days ago.

the same thing is happening on her Vaarla account. her /playtime shows [21:29:43] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 4 of the starfall of the Digging, 1039. That's 215 days, 17 hours and 24 minutes ago.

Vaarla was made specifically to deed, which means that she's been premium almost since creation, for 215 days.  When she tried the reimbursement on the token, it showed [21:37:27] You have been premium a total of 0 since Dec 2013.

Sablius has the same problem; initially doesn't show the lines for premium before 2013, or after 2013, or consecutive months. After doing reimbursements, he shows [21:43:30] You have been premium a total of 0 since Dec 2013.  I honestly don't remember when we premiumed him, I think it was August 9th. His full info is [21:43:30] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Luck day, week 3 of the Raven's starfall, 1040. That's 153 days, 3 hours and 33 minutes ago.

None of her 3 premium characters have ever received a potion, nor do they have the Landed achievement or the ones that come after.  I pay for the characters myself, and I know they have never lapsed premium time.

Oddly, my characters seem to have the correct info.

Yes - I have discovered the same on one of my characters. I haven't tried the reimbursement thing yet - I suppose I'd better go do that....

Account is Blackguard.

[17:24:16] You have been premium a total of 0 since Dec 2013.

[17:24:16] You have been premium consecutively for 0 months since Dec 2013.

In reality she has been consecutively premium since about 1 month before Xanadu started.

Edited by Heboric
  • Like 1

The news about spyglass being moved from 11 months to 12 really should be somewhere more visible, not buried on page 5 of a beating-a-dead-horse thread.

Well don't worry, because the email for 12 month prem says you'll get a spyglass too

Yes - I have discovered the same on one of my characters. I haven't tried the reimbursement thing yet - I suppose I'd better go do that....

You may want to put the character name down in here, so that there's written info that you are trying to get it fixed.  That's what I was advised by a CA, which is why I made that post.  There should be a fix in the works, and today's restart may be that fix.

So the rewards are being fixed.

Is it also being looked at to add months that others are already at 11 and many of still at 9 or 10?

([16:21:43] You have been premium consecutively for 9 months since Dec 2013.). 

My prob is that I have been prem for 2 and half month now and playtime states:

[21:51:24] You have been premium consecutively for 0 months since Dec 2013.

Seems ingame /playtime only counts months since choosing 'reimbursements' on the token, as before I did that, I didn't even have a "consecutive months" line in /playtime.

So, I clicked reimbursements and now /playtime says I have 0 months. I only looked into it because I got a warning email saying this toon has 10 months already. I'm not sure now if it's 10 or 0?

Edited by asdf

Thought i's check my /playtimes ...interesting.

no lapsed premiums, 

last month it said 'consecutively for 10 months'

but now it says 'consecutively for 9 months'

...time is going backwards!

same message and roll back on JDBooker, & Resurrection

Opulence still says '10 months' but i expect that'll bug soon.

and Cerebrum shows consecutive for 2 months.

My alts just got 70ql spyglasses but my main (who has been premium longer) hasn't :P

Alt: [18:31:50] You have been premium consecutively for 12 months since Dec 2013.

Main: [18:32:08] You have been premium consecutively for 11 months since Dec 2013.

Either case, thanks for the spyglasses :D

Suggestion: Maybe have rare spyglasses have a better view? "no scratches"

Um right so even though Rolf admitted Wurm Co. can't keep track of prem time you're giving them out to some folks? (no offense to anyone lucky enough to get one).

[11:21:56] You have been premium consecutively for 9 months since Dec 2013. ( Which since i've been prem since december 2013 is odd) Please fix my premium timer and hand out my free splyglass :D

Edited by Pingpong
  • Like 1

[11:21:56] You have been premium consecutively for 9 months since Dec 2013. ( Which since i've been prem since december 2013 is odd) Please fix my premium timer and hand out my free splyglass :D

^^