Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Spyglasses for 12 month premium? - And bugged Consecutively month

I was under the impression that it was based off of total premium time and not consecutive premium time, My char states that i have only been consec for 6 months yet been prem a total of 11 months and have recieved the email twice stating i would recieve a spyglass.

Rolf needs to give us atleast a little bit of information on how this process works.

Edited by Belfesar

yep, for sure. I have several emails stating I am getting spyglasses, but only 1 account actually shows "consecutive since dec 2013" at 10 or more months. 

This is such a mess, looking at all my alts.

The easy fix: Any alt with 365 days since creation and active subscription gets spyglass at end of the year (unless already received), then Loyalty program gets wiped clean and rebuilt from scratch, by someone else than the person that originally coded this one.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if it's to so do with the legacy items... I know for a fact the second the servers came back up I claimed the rewards.. Not sure. I've been consecutively prem 3 or so years and I'm at 11 months.

I have asked for an answer from the devs but as of yet we have not received any answer yet.  My two cents: If some people get the spyglasses, everyone else with uninterrupted premium time should get them too, right away. If the system is bugged then everyone with uninterrupted playtime can get the spyglasses, after which the whole system should wiped until it is fixed. 

I reached 12 months on November 13th and I never had a odd bug of time like everyone else... But I paid every month in silver instead of buying it from the shop.

-- I've also been active for at least one whole week of that month, and during that time, my time would spring onto the next month in /playtime

It's unusual yes, wish they'd fix it.

My main that accepted token rewards the same day they came out got his spyglass yesterday.  The alt I previously posted accepted the rewards some days later and got the spyglass two weeks ago

I don't really feel like going through my logs to check, but if it has to do with the loyalty reward the wording of the message should really be changed because atm it just looks as if someone never learnt the order of the months and how many days are in them.

Ok I got my spyglass at exactly twelve months premium, and it does not suck.  I love this thing.  However I would never pay the amount that a trader wants for it.

• Like 1

I added more premium last week as it was due to run out on the 27th and i still don't have my spyglass either

[15:42:28] You have been premium consecutively for 11 months since Dec 2013.

[10:53:08] You have been premium a total of 2 months until Dec 2013.

[10:53:08] You have been premium a total of 11 since Dec 2013.

[10:53:08] You have been premium consecutively for 11 months since Dec 2013.

[10:53:08] You have premium time until 14 Dec 2014 23:02:58 GMT

There is one missing. 11+2 =/= 14

I have never had a lapse in premium time on Dalvea. This is with a referral added on. My consecutive premium time was 7 days ago by paid subscription time. Or is that what is messing me up because I traded my referrals between characters and now I am 21 days off?

Edited by Audrel

Audrel hit 12 months Dec 1 and still showing 11 months. Again, she also had a referral.

[11:12:02] You have been premium consecutively for 11 months since Dec 2013.

[11:12:02] You have premium time until 1 Jan 2015 16:20:21 GMT

So my 12th month definitely came and went here.

(The forum has been a nightmare lately. So if this posted more than once, sorry.)

I've been premium since November of last year when I returned.  I pay annually with my main and have been prem the entire time.  My playtime currently says that I have 7 consecutive months since December.  My alt which as been active during the same time period but paid in 2 month increments reports 10 months consecutive time..

My other two alts which should be the same one reads 7 months and one doesn't even come up with that line in playtime; however, I'm not sure when they activated so the 7 month one may or may not be correct.  Not sure what to make of the one that has no report whatsoever.   

Seems there might be one or two issues.

While my cosecutive times are pretty messed up, one of my alts just got her spyglass today with 12 months total and only "10" months consecutive

Hrm havent seen any on mine yet. So have to go to a token, or it just shows up in inventory like a potion?

Hrm havent seen any on mine yet. So have to go to a token, or it just shows up in inventory like a potion?

It will show up in your inventory along with another yellow potion.  My husband and I got all of ours on multiple characters this week on various days. 

Really guys can this be fixed? I have been prem over a year without dropping, was stuck at 9 months for awhile and now I get this [23:53:42] You receive the title Ambassador of Lomaner for staying premium!

I just got my lovely email telling me it would be so sad to not get my 12 months when I have been premium since day one on Dalvea, a total of 13 months, yet only have 11 in. It's not the spyglass, Rolf. It's that originally you said 11 months. Then you said it was bugged or something. Spyglasses have been in the game how long? Then you changed it to 12 months. Yet 13 months is 11 months. I will get mine in February at this math. Keep your word once in a while please instead of changing it on a whim.

Edit:  Quite a lot of people have gotten them already, and I have been premium for exactly the same amount of time as them. My deedmate got hers a week ago.

Edited by Audrel

So now challenge is out are the Devs going to give us some love?

[01:34:03] You have been premium a total of 42 months until Dec 2013.
[01:34:03] You have been premium a total of 5 since Dec 2013.
[01:34:03] You have been premium consecutively for 5 months since Dec 2013.
[01:34:03] You have premium time until 30 Oct 2015 05:46:11 GMT

I've been prem consecutively nearly two years, but didn't check token for reimbursements until July.

Thanks to having many prem alts, I am confident that the problem is all tied to when you checked for and received your last loyalty bonus. I have talked to others I know and they confirmed what I saw with my alts.

Honestly, I don't see any solution coming from devs on this. Has to be a bottom priority at this point, since they have massive focus on that dang new server, with huge pressure to recover from the embarrassing bridge fail. Hey, why bother with this, when it will all pass in a few months on it's own, regardless of fairness

[08:29:31] You have been premium a total of 12 since Dec 2013.

[08:29:31] You have been premium consecutively for 10 months since Dec 2013.

I get my spyglass two days ago ;)

what? -.-' 

[12:28:47] You have been premium a total of 11 since Dec 2013.

[12:28:47] You have been premium consecutively for 11 months since Dec 2013.

[12:23:56] You receive a yellow potion at ql 100.0 for staying premium!

Some corrections needed here as well please.

Kristel

Logging started 2014-03-12
[20:39:08] It is 22:57:14 on day of Tears in week 3 of the starfall of Omens in the year of 1038.
[20:40:21] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Wrath day, week 4 of the starfall of the Leaf, 1028. That's 450 days, 9 hours and 34 minutes ago.
[20:40:21] You have played 4 days, 21 hours and 55 minutes.
[20:40:21] You have premium time until 25 Apr 2014 21:19:30 GMT

From today

[13:11:04] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Wrath day, week 4 of the starfall of the Leaf, 1028. That's 728 days, 2 hours and 4 minutes ago.
[13:11:04] You have played 35 days, 12 hours and 57 minutes.
[13:11:04] You have been premium a total of 1 months until Dec 2013.
[13:11:04] You have been premium a total of 3 since Dec 2013.
[13:11:04] You have been premium consecutively for 3 months since Dec 2013.
[13:11:04] You have premium time until 20 Apr 2015 21:19:30 GMT

Hedgehog

Logging started 2014-06-01
[20:23:31] You now have premier playing time until 21 Jan 2015 16:15:22 GMT.

From today

[13:43:39] It is 23:40:25 on Luck day in week 3 of the Snake's starfall in the year of 1045.
[13:43:46] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Awakening, week 4 of the starfall of Fires, 1039. That's 244 days, 19 hours and 31 minutes ago.
[13:43:46] You have played 12 days, 1 hours and 2 minutes.
[13:43:46] You have been premium a total of 0 months until Dec 2013.
[13:43:46] You have been premium a total of 4 since Dec 2013.
[13:43:46] You have been premium consecutively for 4 months since Dec 2013.
[13:43:46] You have premium time until 21 Jan 2015 16:15:22 GMT

Gargoyle to be reviewed as well please

[09:52:57] You have been premium a total of 10 since Dec 2013.

[09:52:57] You have been premium consecutively for 10 months since Dec 2013.

mine is still bugged!!!