Sign in to follow this  
Diarmuid

Fun Idea: Sacking Chaos

Yea this is a joke....and a realy bad one at that.

I mean just look at the Enlistment post >>>

Volunteer Smith's, if you could make any weapon types that would be appreciated, again you will not be compensated.

1 These weapons do not have to be of marvelous quality, any ql will do. LOL

2  though I personally believe that shortsword and shields would be fine. LMAO

3  As for armours they aren't required, but again if you'd be willing cloth armour would help am doesn't matter here either. LMFAO !!!!!

Short swords.....Cloth Armour ...realy LOL .....oh Diarmuid you funnny little fellow. :)

• Like 2

Sounds fun actually. And I could handle all the expected losses, if only I knew how to get my naked character back off Chaos afterwards....

I haven't thought this through at all, and I have never PvP'ed, but I have read enough PvP threads to not see the point of going in anything but plate with a 1h + shield.

• Like 1

Im pretty sure you have no chance against the pvp players unless everyone attending started grining shield and longsword skills. I went to chaos once and was attacked. I simply couldnt hit the opponent at all and i died within 30 seconds.

Just seems like something fun to do to me, I expect to probably die IF I attend and I am willing to accept that. I don't see why some pvp players have to flame this post either, you will just be getting free loot if this does happen to go through.

If people are wondering how they will get back to freedom isles, heres a solution
As most players will be freedom kingdom, they can respawn at "the landing" which is a freedom starter town on chaos which is located in the north eastern corner of the chaos landmass, from there its just a 10-15 minute sailboat/rowboat ride to deliverance.

Sounds fun actually. And I could handle all the expected losses, if only I knew how to get my naked character back off Chaos afterwards....

I haven't thought this through at all, and I have never PvP'ed, but I have read enough PvP threads to not see the point of going in anything but plate with a 1h + shield.

2-Handers are good for ganks.

2-Handers are good for ganks.

Which is probably what I would use anyway, as I could handle grinding up longsword skill, but shield as well? Not sure an event like this is fun enough to warrant that. I did start out with longsword and shield and it was a while before I swapped to 2-H, so I do have some skill, but I remember the shield skill being.... barely raised. Or was that bash? It has been years, and I am not good at remembering things that are useless to me in PvE :)

Hmm I guess this is a reason for me to come back to chaos, free affs lol

IF this actually happens i will log in on Chaos just to see the death tab running

• Like 1

Oh, I will bring my priest with her exorcism affinity. Please kill her :)

I guess to be nice, I could bring my Fo-priest as well. At least someone can get better use of her woodcutting affinity than I do... there is only so much kindling I will ever need :)

Edited by Lithien

Just seems like something fun to do to me, I expect to probably die IF I attend and I am willing to accept that. I don't see why some pvp players have to flame this post either, you will just be getting free loot if this does happen to go through.

It's amusing yes? I don't see comments as flaming, more of laughing on the matter of coming here inexperienced. Don't know the intentions of others or if I considered flaming, but I rather people don't come here, die, and then goes back to freedom saying chaos sucks and full of savages.

If people are wondering how they will get back to freedom isles, heres a solution

As most players will be freedom kingdom, they can respawn at "the landing" which is a freedom starter town on chaos which is located in the north eastern corner of the chaos landmass, from there its just a 10-15 minute sailboat/rowboat ride to deliverance.

I witnessed two times when all spawns on chaos were camped for political reasons by certain parties. Food for thought.

Freedomers attacking major deeds in chaos is highly unlikely to yield any success. The optimal strategy would be to attack east shore deeds for three main reasons:

1)Smaller and weaker defences

2)Lower population count to defend

4)Very easy way to escape to freedom through the sea.

If you guys are serious about it, Mol Rehan controls pretty much most of the east shore. I could provide you with strategic details and map data ( which I stole from them ) to help you on your cause.

Edited by Issle
  • Like 1

on the other hand if you guys have crappy affinities heres your chance to get rid of them

to get a roll at a new affinity. what they call a win win situation lol.

• Like 1

Also, for the greatest chance of loot for freedomers, Black Legion in the south is the easiest kingdom to raid. contact Emoo for further details on deed infrastructure.

I'm sure they'll welcome the chance to sharpen their teeth.

Edited by demondan

in an all out skirmish, say HoTA area - Freedom would win in a kingdom by kingdom basis - assuming 100 turned up. You don't need skill you just need to gank the crap out of them - as seem with the enmasse (I figure MR freedom alts) gathered near the landing, pile 8 unkilled noobs on 1 veteran player and they will fall.

Also, for the greatest chance of loot for freedomers, Black Legion in the south is the easiest kingdom to raid. contact Emoo for further details on deed infrastructure.

I'm sure they'll welcome the chance to sharpen their teeth.

Do you love me that much demondan or you don't want to wet your pants? :P

Did Abralon, Albanon, Alibaba, or whatever already fall?

• Like 2

This is the US way of planning an attack.   Give the enemy a 60 day heads up that you're coming.

• Like 3

in an all out skirmish, say HoTA area - Freedom would win in a kingdom by kingdom basis - assuming 100 turned up. You don't need skill you just need to gank the crap out of them - as seem with the enmasse (I figure MR freedom alts) gathered near the landing, pile 8 unkilled noobs on 1 veteran player and they will fall.

We really didn't do that lol.

We would kill everyone, then kill them all again with freedom alts, so you can never leave chaos :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no.... posted long ass posts in the other thread saying why, not repeating here :P...

But, can it wait til my alt is on chaos to see the death tab? Please?