Sign in to follow this  
Diarmuid

Fun Idea: Sacking Chaos

Every time i see threads like this one, they make me wanna to move in Chaos.. Not to the 'invaders' side or the 'defender' either but, just because it sounds fun.  ;)

In some weeks/months ago i got bit twisted plan in shady corner of my mind that included similarities with facts in this thread, i fantasied about some event that could make difference in power balance in Chaos.

Then i thought it bit deeply in a lonely day on my deed and found out that if my experience is limited to feel dominance over lowly mobs like wild cats and bears, it would turn to something else if i continue my plan to the point of pvp. 

Well, if i would move there i am sure how it will end, i would be slaughtered in nano seconds by someone else who have least some experience for ways of server. 

I wont mind to get killed and my stuff looted time after time but, what i mind is my reputation in Wurm generally, it has took time to get least decent reputation and i dont want to lose it by some stupid feuds with some random ppl for random reasons.

Also, i cant see reason to go in Chaos for Freedom, if you want to be in Freedom kingdom, do it in pve servers. They are much safer to you and your stuff as well.  :P

All in all, the forums are the worst place to judge pvp kingdoms, and the best place for feuding back and forth banter.

You talk of defenders and attacker. Obviously MR being the attack and BL the defender? MR maybe the attacker, but that's because they love to pvp, they would and defend just as good. In wurm history MR hasn't always been the attacker, they've had times being the defender and nearly to have been wiped out.

I see time and time again freedomers saying "I joined I don't like the way MR do things, so I'll join the other kingdom". I've been MR for awhile now and I think the people are great and I see the other kingdoms that are non unified and treat some of their people badly. It's always from your perspective and which side you are on, just like war. 

MR just want to fight, is that so bad? They love to strategize and form raids with lots of preparation. These take time to organise and it's a big part of wurm pvp and they are great at doing these things, is that so bad?

Emoo invites the attack as it will be awesome fun, getting more pvp of anytime is obviously welcome. BL have been uping their attacks of late and that's great.

If you join a kingdom, come with nothing and you will lose nothing, the kingdom will most probably kit you out. What do you have to lose?

• Like 1

Just remember.. MR and JK have 100 +/- members willing to defend their lands.. and BL and Ebonaura have 50 +/- to defend their small kingdoms.. both equally difficult.

Not to mention.. if you attack one kingdom.. you are and will be attacked from the rear  by another kingdom.. 

if you go with 50 decent fighters all in plate, with 80QL weapons, shields, arrows and 80QL bows.. with exceptional leadership.. you can do it..

anything less and you may fail, BUT Go for it! test your luck! enjoy a different aspect of wurm! that is why chaos will always be open to PVE because its a different aspect of wurm that should be open to everyone to use their hard earned accounts from the PVE isles :)

You enter as the under dog, but the glory that you can obtain and the respect from kingdoms that you may gain is huge! 

Edited by demondan
  • Like 2

Just remember.. MR and JK have 100 +/- members willing to defend their lands.. and BL and Ebonaura have 50 +/- to defend their small kingdoms.. both equally difficult.

Numbers a bit inflated, don't you think?

• Like 1

Why invite players to come raid your deed? Perhaps because they have absolutely no chance of success of attaining any of the items you listed there?

Anyway, you do make a fine and noble offer to move their boats to the Landing and give them safe passage home. I highly commend you for this. Of course I still wouldn't have any interest in this whole situation but for those who make the attempt, your fine assurance will make sure that they are not stranded there in the end.

=Ayes=

It's no lie that Kratos is a strong and well defended city and raiding it would take alot of people and quite abit of time to raid it successfully. However every deed is raidable with the right planning, leadership, resources and numbers. 

Why would I invite players to attack my deed? Because I enjoy PvP and it would be alot of fun which is what Wurm is all about. 

• Like 5

i can see the lag if there will be over 100 players in one place :D

Emoo you are so funny sometimes :P You built a monster and you desperatelly want to prove that it was not build for no reason. Nobody's gonna raid Kratos deal with it.

Emoo you are so funny sometimes :P You built a monster and you desperatelly want to prove that it was not build for no reason. Nobody's gonna raid Kratos deal with it.

Well, when we built it, the whole area was enemy territory. Now look at the influence map. Ergo, success!

• Like 4

We? You werent even playing back then. I remember you only chatting and complaining about everything in alliance chat some weeks before you went inactive.

We? You werent even playing back then. I remember you only chatting and complaining about everything in alliance chat some weeks before you went inactive.

Edited by Darthryan
  • Like 2

Hmm, if only they would try to raid chaos, the coin i would earn from Plate armor sales....

• Like 1

Pssssst...

Now's our chance. They'll never suspect a raid at this time.

:ph34r:

1st. -100 ppl? :rolleyes:  (Joe1: I have crops to farm, can't do it at that time),(Joe2: Let's go, I'll bring spare weapons and armors [sailing encumbered with 200kgs]). (Joe3: Let's go North, then turn towards Indi and then south and surprise them from the back!), (Joe4.......), (Joe5........)...............

2nd. inb4 all Chaos Kingdoms join Kratos for a day to farm affins

3rd. "Let's all target Xguy!"  (miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, You slightly hit Xguy on torso and irritate him, miss, miss, miss.........)

4th. "I was on a knarr when I sailed in Chaos, then I froze for 30 mins and now I'm on a rowboat"

5th. Who do I contact to join BL? :D

Seriously, making 100 free alts, take them in Chaos server waters and /suicide makes more sense. Then we respawn all together and crash the server!!! :lol:

Edit: On afterthought, it could be fun all around :P Why be serious, it's just good game. I'd sign up

Edited by KalinMenajin

Even if no one raids Kratos, Emoo still wins. At least the way its defined in Sun Tzu's writings.

In regards to winning without fighting at all, and causing an opponent to lose the will to fight.

2nd. inb4 all Chaos Kingdoms join Kratos for a day to farm affins

I think it's more likely that any non-MR would join the freedomers sacking kratos rather than joining them.

Once you die and lose your affinity, you do get another when you go back home, naked and afraid, right?

Would gladly die to get a better affinity than "catapults" on a PvE server....lol

Once you die and lose your affinity, you do get another when you go back home, naked and afraid, right?

Would gladly die to get a better affinity than "catapults" on a PvE server....lol

yes, after a certain amount of time you get a new one. sometimes it's pretty quick, sometimes it's a painfully long time.

Can confirm Darth did help with Kratos. Although he may have not have done as much as some, all and any contributions have made what the impenetrable, mountain fortess Kratos is today :)

Edited by Redd
  • Like 1

Why do i get a feeling that the thread creator have quit wurm.

Last Active

Offline Sep 28 2014 04:57 AM

And he made the post 27th sep.

So 1 day of wurm it was all it took for him to go mad

One has to be a bit more insane than that if they plan to deal with the psychos on the pvp servers.  :P

Why do i get a feeling that the thread creator have quit wurm.   Last Active Offline Sep 28 2014 04:57 AM  

And he made the post 27th sep.

So 1 day of wurm it was all it took for him to go mad

likely it was a throwaway forum account is my guess, honestly the whole OP was a really bad attempt at humor, just someone trolling.... or that guy is really that clueless about Chaos.