Sign in to follow this  
Diarmuid

Fun Idea: Sacking Chaos

So, as with all thigns born of late night Freedom chat this is absolutely insane, but bear with me.

Raid on Chaos? Sounds fun right?

We could establish a Xanadian Kingdom there. Just get a few hundred or so Xanadians to charge the eastern coast of Chaos at once, they'll be overwhelmed.

I want to hear what people think about this, and though originally this was a joke, maybe we could pull it off.

:P

I shall come, But only if we manage a 3 way raid With BL and JK on kratos!

• Like 8

The population of the freedom servers is very high, and if "Xanado" people are up for it..it will be the victory of freedom isles after a long time on chaos, if some 100 freedomers gather up and they have a good leader, they can surely do some miracle, but if they are unorganised and running around like idiots, they will just end up DEAD in no time.

EDIT: If people need the plate for the event (if they are going to do it) leme know if they want some sets, if they provide steel i will make em free platesets if i get the time.

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 2

yeah..

Unless you have someone ON chaos actually leading this group, with the experience, even with 100 people, you'd be slaughtered.

Heck, 90 out of those hundred freedomers upon seeing the first dirt hill "How are we going to climb up that?"

• Like 1

do it. give us affinites. 

They wont cause u need 20+fs to do give affinity 

Edited by King
  • Like 1

do it. give us affinites. * and boats, and weapons, and armour, and rares that people forget to leave behind, and..............*

Fix'd

• Like 1

[06:52:03] Diarmuid slain by Lag

[06:52:03] Dently slain by Lag

[06:52:03] Hashirama slain by Lag

Seriously guys, 100 ppl? You wouldn't be able to lift your sword/maul/pinky to scratch your boo-boos.  :D

funny-pictures-auto-demotivation-lag-371

• Like 12

Sounds like a party.

Bring the dip cause we got the chips.

good idea if everyone participated willing to learn how to pvp. How you learn it? By doing it and pay attention... When adrenalin makes you all nervous or being caught pants down make you panic, no instruction or sun tzu art of war can help you. The catch? then there is no such thing as 100-500 people surprise attacks.

Say, considering the whole no experience and no generals tackled, having group of say 30 attacking different points of chaos at once could be... shocking.

Edited by rosedragon

I was thinking a Mongolian style attack, I'm no great leader, but I can plan a battle. This is an official declaration that ITS ON!

😛

I'll link a new post later (too lazy to do it now) for the Freedom Islander Recruitment. Details on equipment and dates will be there.

Don't forget that spy plays is common on chaos, how do you sure the person beside you is not a spy :) .

Do you know what we do to spies on Xanadu?

We give them a gift basket full of cookies and grant them free lodging.

Xanadu style!

😛

• Like 1

Oh god yes.

When JK send 40 guys to kratos I was so excited (like seriously I pm'd Emoo and I was like " OMG finally! We get to defend it! ").

Please please please do it. I wouldn't even be mad if you managed to sack the place (the loot you'd get would be insane). Do it!

• Like 8