Sign in to follow this  
whereami

Valley Cove [Mol-Rehan, Chaos]

Ekbko44.png

Valley Cove is looking for new recruits who are interested in experiencing life on a Wurm PvP server. Players of all skill and experience levels are welcome!

About Us:
Valley Cove is located on the southeast coast of Chaos, less than 5 minutes from the Deliverance border, even in bad wind. We are not a frontline deed. Valley Cove was founded with the intention of being a medium between Freedom and Chaos, where our villagers can sail back and forth without horrible travel times. Our village also acts as a main harbor for "Coast Guarding". The village itself is has recently come out of the construction stages and is fully defendable, with several different defensive techniques coming into play, aside from your standard dirtwalls and longhouses. Our citizens can feel safe and at home within our walls. :)

As a village we stick as a team and do whatever necessary to overcome. Mol-Rehan itself is known and feared for our ability to adapt quickly and turn the tables with brute force and coordination. Cooperation between members is key on a PVP server and we strive to make sure that everyone here feels included and is treated like family. More info on the kingdom as a whole, can be found here; http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/76938-the-empire-of-mol-rehan-chaos/

What we can offer you:
Within our village, we can provide any of our members with the following:
90+QL Blacksmithing
85+QL Leatherworking
80+QL Carpentry/Fletching
80+QL Weaponsmithing
75+QL Shieldsmithing
70+QL Plate Armor Smithing
70+QL Jewelrysmithing
Free food!
High QL Iron, Copper, Marble, and Zinc on deed. (90+ QL Silver, Gold, and Slate imported from Deliverance.)
Extensive assistance with Archery and Fighting training to get you started on the path to being PVP ready.
Helpful and friendly assistance, tips / tricks, and village-goals to help you get started.
Basic Vynora, Magranon, Fo, and Libila priest services and enchantments either within village or nearby.
And even more! I'm sure theres other things we can provide or help with, just drop me a PM and ask if you have questions. ;)

What we require from you:
There is absolutely no skill or experience related requirements to join us. Premium is greatly preferred, though not necessary for your first month or two. All we ask is that applicants be friendly/social, willing to learn and participate, and have a sense of humor. You don't even need to participate in PvP! There are plenty of people on Chaos who simply enjoy the tight-knitted communities and different atmosphere the game has here. Crafting / Support roles are always welcome!

Activities:
We almost always have smaller village-projects going on around our island. From building towers to digging/mining trenches. There is loads of mining, digging, woodcutting, and general dirty work to be done. That means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grind vital skills for those hard-earned body stats. ;) There is also a ton of open land for hunting, farming, deforestation, you name it.

As a village, we tend to engage in PVP and HOTA's whenever available, and because of our location we are a major contributor to the Mol-Rehan Coast Guard. Action is always a possibility, even though our deed is still far from the front lines. Many of our members spend time on the front lines as well, making frequent trips back and forth so there is always the opportunity to get involved with something greater. ;)

Pictures

The Elitist Entrance

xkApHtj.jpg

The Outside

17KqUBX.png

Hail the Empire!

O8RRACO.jpg

Demons abound...

EQCLbuf.jpg

A Quiet Street

vfba2Oc.jpg

An Overview

JZ7p1qY.jpg

How to apply:
Register an account here, on our main MR Forums: http://mol-rehan.creative-realms.net/forums/index.php
Once registered, proceed to the Introductions and Applications board and fill out the form. It's very simple and relatively painless. I promise!
The forum registration password is MolRehanRecruit

Getting in contact:
If you are considering joining, or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on the Wurm forums directly, or PM me in-game as Felinas or Epicphail.
If, for whatever reason you cannot reach me, you can also PM Pingvinen or Mika with any general questions you may have.

Edited by whereami
  • Like 6

Great village, good people :) I recommend for anyone looking to try out chaos to give us a shout :)

Nice place looks like mine :] hey what's the name of that thing in your entrance that is so cool lol

Nice place looks like mine :] hey what's the name of that thing in your entrance that is so cool lol

unfinished pylon?

Still looking for new members. Whether old or new, regardless of experience, we can all have fun bathing in the blood of our enemies together :D As always support roles are always welcome too! (you don't HAVE to PVP!)

Edited by whereami