Sign in to follow this  
Marlon

Config: Twitter not available

Hi

I have a simple, but fairly debilitating issue.

I used to be able to set up my twitter settings (the api keys, tokens etc) as a mayor on my previous settlement.

Now it seems impossible. I am still mayor, on Boemelaars Baai on Xanadu, and the twitter settings on the settlement form/token is not "Available on this level".

What level is it referring to? It fails to work on deed, off deed, at the token, through the form, no where.

Could someone help me on getting to function :)

Regards

Marlon

I see a bug open that says it fails from the form but works from the token if you are the mayor.

Can someone else verify that one or the other works as mayor still?

Twitter should also display the village's name that does the announcement. For example Shadow Village: The settlement is put under alert !

That's mainly because twitter's new policy makes it a pain in the ass to make multiple accounts for multiple villages. Be sure to note that down when you guys fix the current topic's issue on the twitter system.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. Pardon my latent response, life crap happened...

I am 95% sure I tried from the token too, I remember leaving my mine and going to the token to try and circumvent the issue.

I will hang back a bit and see if the bug fix will resolve it.

Issle, that is not a bad idea, although I enjoy the current way of account/settlement.

I will +1 that idea here for fun :)

[22:40:31] This option is currently unavailable to your level.

When done from the character sheet. Works fine from the token.

Like Propheteer said on the other thread, this should either be removed from the settlement form/character sheet or fixed. Its been on the bug database for 3+ years.