Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Portcullis WIP

Good job wurm is improving faster,good it team congratz.

Love it!

These enhancements are a major part of why we are still logging in.

Thank you!

You know we are going to want draw bridges now though, once they are figured out. ;)

Good job wurm is improving faster,good it team congratz.

Is there going to be possibility to kill someone, by crushing him under Portcullis? >: D

Wow!

Please make them hard to make and hard to bash ;)

I'm guessing they will probably be at least as hard to bash as regular tall stone walls.

Nice.

I'd ask for something, though. Instead of integrating it with the current Tall wall it would be better if you create a new tall wall model that blends better with house walls+ parapet, and use that with the portcullis.

this is right on..aestetically always bothered that the tall wall doesn't fit well with house walls..wish a fence wall could mirror house wall..so that you can creat a seamelss flow and now show where there is building..where there is tall wall when making a castle..it otherwise highlights the weak points and seems out of balance.  i love the look of the tall wall crenulated..just wish there was an option to have tall wall no crenulation so it matches house wall in stone

Love it!

These enhancements are a major part of why we are still logging in.

Thank you!

You know we are going to want draw bridges now though, once they are figured out. ;)

don't know what you're name means but i think it's one of the coolest in the game n one i'd like to have hehehe..would be nice to have your skills along with it hehehhe..anyway sorry a bit off topic and i spontaneously thought to post it..thought it but didn't post it before..perhaps i should have likewise again not posted hehehe

One question I have about these things:

Will the gate rising animations be cause for the team to decide that these can't be used inside multistory buildings (kind of like how it was decided that tall iron fences can not be used in archways)?

I ask because my castle design includes entrance ways inside of multistorey buildings. Just trying to get a feel if these will be doorways that I can use in the future there.

I would suggest they come out a bit bigger because horse and cart riding would kinda suck through it .

I hope the bargate won't be lockpickable, only rammable.

• Like 2

I hope the bargate won't be lockpickable, only rammable.

Agreed.

Nice

I have been waiting for these so I can finally finish redoing my front entrance to my deed :)