Sign in to follow this  
dlinacre

Found boat

Rowing Boat called 'Brasileiro' is currently on my deed 'Wychisca' (P12). It's owned by Leandro and has been here for about a week. It's been parked in an area I'm trying to raise to land level so I'd like it out of my way if possible.

I know there used to be a board dedicated to lost boats and salvage and the like, but doesn't seem to exist anymore. What're the rules if Leandro doesn't come back to claim it?

Thanks,

Daeron

Correct, if it's on your deed and on the way of your projects, you can do /support and GMs will move it.

I was talking to him and he didn't put it there, we live on the SE corner. It was probably stolen.

Edited by Lucas

I know there used to be a board dedicated to lost boats and salvage and the like, but doesn't seem to exist anymore. What're the rules if Leandro doesn't come back to claim it?

Thanks,

Daeron

Due to the removal of the boat salvage options they are in an odd state of limbo now if abandoned. No reasonable option now exists for others to lay claim upon them for their own use; because of this I see this hands off approach now taken by the GM's to be of little benefit, other than saving them having to put time into redistributing them.

Yes, they will move them off deed a bit. Whoopee for that great assistance! Not a complaint about the GM's at all, just that there should be a system enacted to redistribute abandoned boats or at least for GM's to destroy them off deed after no login for 90 days or some such. A topic for S&I perhaps.

=Ayes=

Thanks guys, I'll do that. Let me know if you're ever going to be in the area and want it back Leandro. I guess it'll be put to use as a bit of a run-about until then :-p