Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 39

*deleted not worth the drama

good updates keep up the good work :)

Edited by Kegan

Ahhh sheep. Soft little plump balls of cotton dotting the green meadows. The soft baaahhh heard in the distance. 

A perfect time to say once more how wonderful it would be if you guys could make the animals have sounds again. Not a herd of 100 sheep going baah at the same time, instead an intelligent algorythm which limits how many sounds are heard at a given time regardless of how many are present. How IMMERSIVE sounds would be! How much more ALIVE animals would feel! 

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/96736-animals-should-be-making-sounds/

• Like 5

Glad to hear the sheep are finally coming, was wondering if it would be possible to get a new dining table to match the new high chairs 

Okay so can we get this sorted:

Will we be able to keep the old Select bar if we so wish?

It was said in last post you can toggle this or other one.

I annot find that confirmation, could you post a link?

I annot find that confirmation, could you post a link?

he probably meant this:

@Ayes: You can toggle the selection bar on/off, right click works just as before. You can still even right click at the bar as it is today. 

Cheers!

Edit:  (@bwg: It will be available in all skins but have that same look as in the image.) Sorry this isn't true I have been told. It will use the simple bar. 

but I am not sure you can get the appearance as before, just the function as before.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Yeah, that's the only thing I've seen as well which is the exact opposite of a confirmation of what I was asking. :/

Too bad that the entire GUI seems to be heading towards the childish blocky style that covers the entire screen

Yeah, that's the only thing I've seen as well which is the exact opposite of a confirmation of what I was asking. :/

Too bad that the entire GUI seems to be heading towards the childish blocky style that covers the entire screen

Get a bigger screen? :3

Get a bigger screen? :3

No matter what screen size you're rocking, things like the crafting menu take up 1/4 of the screen. :P

What would be really nice is if they allowed for resizing of all these GUI menus/popups.

Edited by As_I_Decay

No matter what screen size you're rocking, things like the crafting menu take up 1/4 of the screen. :P

What would be really nice is if they allowed for resizing of all these GUI menus/popups.

clearly you haven't got a 100ft inflatable tv!!!

lol, all joking aside. Yeah would be nice if we could adjust things more.

• Like 1