Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Community and Work competition!

Yes sorry I worded it badly, I didn't mean all of MR, It is an impressive community with some fine members.

I mean pics of destroyed deeds, I found fall of Sparta pics pretty bad taste tbh, why bother? It just stirs up bad feelings of old.

Surely you guys must have built something together? Which I thought was the idea of the competition , maybe i missed the point completely.

I came to this thread in the hope of seeing some great projects people have built together but found mostly the opposite :(

Something is wrong here, topic says Community and not Communities.

I think Community is intended as the whole of all the wurm players. That's why is not really right post screens of raids because a community is gonna damage another community.

So be all friendly here :)

Here the screen of the Deliverance Red Dragon killing some year ago:

1_30_10_11_9_52_48.jpeg

We failed the first time but it has been fun for everyone!

Edit: I'm sorry but i don't have a list of the partecipants, if someone remember to have a list feel free to post. Thank you.

Edited by Davy
  • Like 3

Something is wrong here, topic says Community and not Communities.

I think Community is intended as the whole of all the wurm players. That's why is not really right post screens of raids because a community is gonna damage another community.

So be all friendly here :)

Here the screen of the Deliverance Red Dragon killing some years ago:

1_30_10_11_9_52_48.jpeg

We failed the first time but it has been fun for everyone!

Edit: I'm sorry but i don't have a list of the partecipants, if someone remember to have a list feel free to post. Thank you.

I think what miniroll wanted to say is, that PVP and also Raiding is a big part of Chaos life and Wurm. That said getting together alot of people ~70+ for a raid for multiple hours is exactly that.. Community project, in this case MR community project and it should not be disgarded or members posting those kind of "projects" should not be told not to post. Its hard to say what is hurting for others... And yeah, both Freedom, Chaos and Epic should be allowed to post here. Have nice day :rolleyes:

I think what miniroll wanted to say is, that PVP and also Raiding is a big part of Chaos life and Wurm. That said getting together alot of people ~70+ for a raid for multiple hours is exactly that.. Community project, in this case MR community project and it should not be disgarded or members posting those kind of "projects" should not be told not to post. Its hard to say what is hurting for others... And yeah, both Freedom, Chaos and Epic should be allowed to post here. Have nice day :rolleyes:

Who said not to post :huh:

Edited by Davy

Who said not to post :huh:

Maybe i misunderstood LordLouis, but it felt like raid pictures/vidoes (including Sparta) should not be posted.. If i misinterped that i am sorri!

People involved: JKE and JKH.

fb7EJXs.jpg

That day when I discovered that you can't have 100+ people fights in Wurm.

Lots of fun, before, during and after it.

Edited by Alec
  • Like 1

Grand princess judicator! Forever lives in our hearts

• Like 2

The Joy of surface mining, With thanks to Terhentar, Paulofdune and Lathe for their contribution.

21o8mtg.jpg

Edited by Belfesar

Joined Operations

suWEsx4.jpg

My 5th Tournament

BgeXbFL.jpg

Rolling with the Guys

k8QnZtn.jpg

vTOP63i.jpg

Deliverance and Celebration gathered for the red dragon killing on Celebration,

wbusMXy.jpg

• Like 3

I'm the guy in soft cap on Sklo's screenshot, so famous! By the way, I think that tournament was the one I was throwing fishes at opponents. ;)

People involved: JKE and JKH.

That day when I discovered that you can't have 100+ people fights in Wurm.

Lots of fun, before, during and after it.

That's my screenshot buddy :D

Xj3rft2.pngFrom left to right: Haruka, Dapperdan, Ajano, Trikul, Xsamuraizx

Helpers not in picture: Ghostdog, Armyskin, Bubbagurt, Griffith, Silvirwolfe, Uisge

Esert Lake Beautification Project. Reworked the lake near starter town Esert in Exodus. Gravel beddings with light tokens for the night. Started this project as soon as we heard the competition and it wasn't easy to finish this much. Technically not finished.

Gallery with some before the project started, and after.

http://imgur.com/a/YdvOD#0

• Like 3

;( I thought this competition would feature current "Building" projects or terraforming... something to showcase wurm and the features being implemented sorta like the decorating contest... stuff that was current... and under construction... not pictures from anything you guys have done in the last 10 years.... personally i don't consider pvp/raids/dragon killings as projects or impalongs which are more like community events ... but eh... =] guess thats up to the judges to clarify... I did come here expecting gigantic caverns with loads of ppl in the picture... or something... my personal favorite of these would be booskii's opelika... which is the idea i like... shows nothing... and then the tower... and then the city... cept i dont believe you guys did all of that in a single week with 9 ppl... but maybe :) thats my favorite so far. =] ah well. :) just my 2 cents

• Like 3

I would agree Kriswald but doing anything impressive in a week is nearly impossible for those who have a life (life? what's that?).

Extending for another week again will help those who just started but those who didn't do anything thinking 1 week wasn't enough will still not do anything lol.

• Like 1

@RedBaron_Johan

Can you clarify the rules a bit? Some are already disqualified(?) for not following the conditions such as naming the people in the screenshot and need to show people working together.

Can anything in the past work? And as long it shows people working together and each player is named?

Do you want people working together or just do group shot of the project?

Or disregard all this and just post anything good? :P

;( I thought this competition would feature current "Building" projects or terraforming... something to showcase wurm and the features being implemented sorta like the decorating contest... stuff that was current... and under construction... not pictures from anything you guys have done in the last 10 years.... personally i don't consider pvp/raids/dragon killings as projects or impalongs which are more like community events ... but eh... =] guess thats up to the judges to clarify... I did come here expecting gigantic caverns with loads of ppl in the picture... or something... my personal favorite of these would be booskii's opelika... which is the idea i like... shows nothing... and then the tower... and then the city... cept i dont believe you guys did all of that in a single week with 9 ppl... but maybe :) thats my favorite so far. =] ah well. :) just my 2 cents

Thanks it took about a month and a half in all. Kitty and endor did one mag purely themselves in a matter of 3 days. it took me about 70k dirt to do the matching roads to the north and south.I was lucky i did NOT have to suffice mine till i hit the back towards the mountain. ( which i have taking on another crazy endeavor with that now :)

Booskii

I doubt this can be used as a submission but I guess we will find out.

The first episode of blacklight epic news

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P57KOGJCwsQ

pause midway during the source material and take a screenshoot haha.

Created a Mine Tunnel Entrence and when I walked out to take a fresh breath fromall the hard work, my Horse steped on me.

gsTaSuI.jpg

My Champion Pet Rat is eating one of my horses in the animal farm pen i created with 8 steep slopes.

ZmUGaE2.jpg

My Hell Horse proced his Meteor Strike and rolled a critical Drumroll hit on Bear while working on Fightingskill.zYQJWh5.jpg

This Foal Notchhappy was born on the day Microsoft bought Minecraft. Grinding Animal Husbandary pays off!

seW5N0x.jpg

Edited by Tissotx
  • Like 1

The Joy of surface mining, With thanks to Terhentar, Paulofdune and Lathe for their contribution.

21o8mtg.jpg

Update, Now looks like this.

2vil479.jpg

• Like 1