Sign in to follow this  
Omar

Save the state (size and location) of all the UI windows (carts / crates etc) or...

+1

I hate when you walk a half a tile away from your cart / wagon it closes the inventory and when you reopen it it's the default size every time, right in the middle of your screen.

Once you resize and place it where you want the UI should remember it so at least if it closes and you reopen it will go back the way you had it.

• Like 1

another thing that every other game but wurm has and probably will never be implemented

+1

I always understood that the reason this isn't happening is intentionally an anti-macroing measure.

But lots of people think they know lots of things about the game which later prove to be false - so I could be completely wrong.

I always understood that the reason this isn't happening is intentionally an anti-macroing measure.

But lots of people think they know lots of things about the game which later prove to be false - so I could be completely wrong.

Idts, there is nothing more in favor for a bot/macroer than having the windows opening always in the exact same position at exact same size every time, as it is happening in the game now.

Idts, there is nothing more in favor for a bot/macroer than having the windows opening always in the exact same position at exact same size every time, as it is happening in the game now.

But they don't as far as I know. The windows change, and the order of the objects gets moved around.

Do your windows stay the same?

But they don't as far as I know. The windows change, and the order of the objects gets moved around.

Do your windows stay the same?

Yes my windows always opens in the exact same location, and the order of items tend to stay unchanged, in fact if i shuffle it around, and close, wen reopen the window the items go back to the original order.

Needs to be at the top: screen resolutions have increased and default window size in game needs to adapt and evolve