Sign in to follow this  
Tuanta

Want to hire: Dredger

I'm looking to employ one or two people to dredge around our deed.

Its one of those things that i've meant to get to for the last year, but there's always more pressing things to do. (Having fun for example, or anything other than dredging.) :D

70+ digging skill and your own tools (boat & 2-3 dredges) are prefered. (Certainly not required, but those with them will get priority)

Inventory access to several Knarrs will be provided and I am happy to offer a tutorial on how to dredge efficiently.

I recommend Netflix or some other external form of entertainment, unless of course you just REALLY enjoy bobbing around, pushing buttons on your keyboard. :)

Option 1: (We keep the dirt)

I am paying 1s per 1,000 dirt dredged from around our deed. 

Option 2: (You keep the dirt)

If you prefer to keep the dirt (so you can sell/use) for less pay, we should be able to come to an agreement as well. (You would need to manage storage and transport of the dirt however)

We are happy to provide food and secure oceanside lodgings during your employment.

I am also happy to improve items for you free of charge. (Within reason of course) ;)

Oceanside cottages:

W44y3pe.jpg

I am unsure if I am just missing where the location is, but you might want to add it (maybe in bold) as to where you are located on the map. If you're close to the eastern side of Xanadu, I can come down and dredge for you. I've got 20 skill (cap'd), so 60 slope is the highest I can dig, I believe.

Location is in the post's tags (Just under the title). I'm on Pristine's West Coast at M8 on the in game map.

I'll send you a PM.

Thank you to all who contacted me.

We've filled all available positions for the time being.

Consider this post closed.

I will repost if we have more jobs open.

Note: We still have room for villagers. So if you're looking for a nice place to stay and be a part of a cooperative group. Contact me