Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

House Design and Decoration

I seen someone bumped the old competition thread on decorating so wanted to point them here and let them know that they can post up their things here.   :)

Edited by Kegan

I'm glad you bumped it Kegan. I never realised Wurm had such a good decorative element to it.

Some great reasons to press on through the game levels and aspire to creating some fantastic builds.

(makes my forge, anvil and bucket set up in a mine look very modest, mind, from small acorns...)

Ive been drooloing over these furnished rooms again. Thought I would give it another bump to encourage new players.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2014, 6:19:34, Kegan said:

I got the sitting area done today now all i need is a good table to set up the dinning area..

b76RBPr.jpg

Can you remind me where the miniature knight in plate armor comes from? It's not a statue I think, so maybe it is only some special noncraftable  reward item?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

Can you remind me where the miniature knight in plate armor comes from? It's not a statue I think, so maybe it is only some special noncraftable  reward item?

It was the old model for the "Statuette of Magranon" they are much smaller now but this was taken before they changed them to the smaller ones we have now. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

they might still  make a nice coffeetable decor once we are able to place items on surfaces :D

• Like 1

Pics of my Inn on Xanadu, the bar proved a little disappointing but got the overall feel I was after anywaykQQZbiU.jpgSng0HFq.jpg91V4P6z.jpg

• Like 10

On 12/1/2015 at 9:19 AM, Lordterrabyte said:

Pics of my Inn on Xanadu, the bar proved a little disappointing but got the overall feel I was after anyway

I know these pictures were posted back in December, but your bar is so dope! Where in Xanadu might I find this place? I'm still a bit new, but I'm planning on exploring after establishing a base. Again, bravo! Pretty cool. 

Someday when the castle at Storm's End is completed I will take screen shots of the inside decorations. :). Have some pretty cool ideas for it all.

• Like 1

This old thread deserves to be resurrected! Very inspirational, thank you!

bah

Edited by Xalorum
double post

44 minutes ago, Xalorum said:

Wilczan, which floors are those?

Slate slabs.

Those were made old hard way with concrete etc. Now it's easier : )

• Like 1