Sign in to follow this  
Stimrol

[Fixed] Magranon mission on epic did not give any SB

Hello,

the mission below did not seem to give any SB, I have seen my and two other talk about it in the chat. Others where not sure if they got it, they did not look at before and after on SB.

Name: Everyone: Magranon's quest

Creator: System

Started: 22.9.2014 18:06

Completed: 22.9.2014 21:35

Restartable: No

Description: Magranon demands 11 of you to perform the Ritual of fog at the Magranon Foundation using a christmas tree. It is located in the southwest regions.

This is log lines from my chat

[21:42:51] <Vincentruth> how come i didnt get sleep bonus from mission
[22:15:18] <Stimrol> was there no one that got SB for last mission?
[22:27:51] <Araxiel> i idnt get any either

I know that Sianna, Kern, Oscarius and Sardine also did the mission, but I have not talked to all of them if they got SB or not. Sianna did not know, SB before and after.

Was also told that Rooferrob/Redfive also did mission

The tree made did not vanish after using it for the ritual, so maybe everyone used the same two trees. But all of the rituals counted so it should be the same as doing the mission.

You guys all had more than 4 hours of sleep bonus by any chance?

No, I know that me and Vincentruth had little over 1h.

I was asked to post this here after making a support ticket that both CM and GM replied to. They pointed this way.

I did a foal sacrifice mission just now before logging out, it was not done when I quit and I will see tomorrow if I get SB for that, my SB is at 1h8m when logging out.

Edited by Stimrol

Christmas tree? Thought crafting those was blocked till the time came. Or at least it use to be.

The tree made did not vanish after using it for the ritual

Just to clarify, items are not used up for rituals.  They're only used up for giving to avatars, and well saccing should be fairly obvious

had a ritual mission today that had similar results; 

Description: Vynora requires 8 of you to perform the Ritual of rain at the Demon Spear using a pickaxe. It is located in the northwest regions.

I made sure to have less than 3.5 hours of sleep bonus, and it was completed a short time ago; I didn't receive any sleep bonus for participating.  The person that finished it said he did though.

Adding as a note;  it seems that it is possibly too many people on the ritual to give the reward properly.  With less, it works fine 100% of the time

• Like 1

Description: Vynora requires 8 of you to perform the Ritual of rain at the Demon Spear using a pickaxe. It is located in the northwest regions.

I made sure to have less than 3.5 hours of sleep bonus, and it was completed a short time ago; I didn't receive any sleep bonus for participating.  The person that finished it said he did though.

I was the one who performed first ritual for the mission; had around 14 minutes of sleep bonus; when the last person completed the mission, I didn't receive any sb, but i have received karma.

Edited by Evening

I think i was second last but didnt get sleepbonus.

Edited by Tsetse