Sign in to follow this  
Siime Rowpha

recent priest so called balancing

You forgot to fix the biggest problem. BL are the only ones who can cast spells floating on the water. Best my fo priest can do is a heal on one person with a 30 second timer. To my knowledge mag and vyn can't cast anything from a boat. How about we fix it so all priests are capable of casting from a boat or nobody can cast from a boat

Im pretty sure ive been hit with a spell from a mag priest on a boat before... I could be mistaking but Im fairly sure i remember being attacked by a spell while i was being chased by MR one time.

yep, just commanders can't cast on other players, but passengers can

See this is the problem with these balancing suggestions from players. Most players don't even know the basic mechanics they are talking about.

• Like 9

Well it was mentioned to be a slam. I guess yer right I know not what I speak of. I guess I should have tested it for myself before believing other people.

Going back into the shadows

So with that please close

See this is the problem with these balancing suggestions from players. Most players don't even know the basic mechanics they are talking about.

Eh things such as the OP, best to write off as a learning experience... on multiple levels. Seen greater fools try to defend worse.