Sign in to follow this  
Balmore

Ravenholm Decoration Contest

Welcome to the Ravenholm Decoration Contest!

Beware Wurmians,

you may think we Chaos players have lost any and all interest in peaceful acitivies. You may think, we have lost the interest in the beautiful parts of Wurm.

You may be right, some of us have let Chaos into their houses!

RH_example_chaos_zps1fd34567.jpg

However, most of you may not believe it.... but the spirit of the Freedom Isles is not dead on Chaos, it resides within many of us. The urge, to clean up, bury corpses, pick flowers.... and to put armour stands in order!

RH_example_order_zps68083306.jpg

Now it's your turn!

Take part in a fun event, become the winner of the Ravenholm Decoration Contest!

What do I have to do to win?

Design an Armoury building. You can use whatever furniture there is in the game. But, since an armoury is mostly designated to hold weapons, armour, bows, shields and the like, those should not be missing!

There are no limits to the size of the building.

You may build it ingame, or use one of the many 3d Model programs made by some of the wurm community members.

Take screenshots of the outside and interior.

Post them here before the end of the contest!

I will not handpick the winners, the wurm community will decide! (Most likes win)

Rules

Each person may only make one entry to the contest.

At least 4 people have to enter the contest in order for the prizes to be given out.

What can I win?

First prize:

85 QL plate set, 70+ AosP on all parts

80 QL weapon of choice, 70+ Nimble, CoC, FB

80 QL shield of choice, 70+ CoC

90 Ql oakenwood ropetool

Second prize:

Rare medium metal shield OR 1 blood from a Kyklops slaying

Third prize:

2 silver coins

The Contest ends:

5th October, 8 PM GMT+1

Note:

The winners of the contest may receive their prizes via mail if they pay the COD. Otherwise, they may be delivered to coastal areas, excluding east Xanadu.

Edited by Balmore
  • Like 8

Dammit, you told me I had to behave. I was gonna say the best way to decorate Ravenholm would be to remove the dirt walls ;)
Other than that, interested to see what happens in this thread.

• Like 2

The first picture in this thread is Balmore's house. It is the messiest, most ugly, most disorganised house I have ever seen in my entire life.

Please, help a Raven in need. And have some fun in the process making a badass armoury!

Additionally, I will personally support any submission that in some way includes cheese in the design.

• Like 6

Oooo.. i think it is time for me to make a :D fake forum acc and submit.. nah kidding.. Will throw in a ql 90 oak ropetool for the winner! For the RAVEN!

• Like 1

Yeah, you better don't let me and my ugly house win. ;)

And thanks Argustin, the ropetool was added to the 1st prize. :)

Bal's collection of rake blades and rare sassafras is threatening to engulf my house if it's not sorted soon. Please help  :( 

• Like 1

Suggestion: once the deadline has passed, put all submissions in a new, separate topic for voting. That way, all submissions get equal viewership, instead of some of them being lost of page 4 of this thread and not being looked at.

I guess that would work, but I reserved the 2nd post so I could edit and link the entries there. We'll see what happens, so far I've only heard of one person who wants to take part!

So take your chances guys. ;)