Sign in to follow this  
Youngsoldier

Make zombies last longer than 1 day

No, but i can agree that there should be some form of way to store corpses

Edited by Redd

Putting corpses in mines makes them last longer than on the ground outside btw.

+1 to making corpses last longer with some of ... balming method maybe?

Right Click > Mummify with cloth or something would be cool.

• Like 1

Should just remove the damaged corpse requirement. The more rotten the more powerful it should be.

And take away there choise of weapon maybe...

Edited by mrgbgbo

The more damaged the corpse, the more likely it gets raised as a spooky skeleton

Some means of storing corpses long-term. Mummification, some BL usage of taxidermy, etc.

As far as keeping zombies going, only if something valuable is spent. Such as favored gems.

Edited by Klaa

I have been playing this game for a long time, doing something like this will line up LOTD for a nerf, and i know that for certain considering the last two times we had a way to store corpses, the minute enemies pop local, BL had 150+ zombies.

The way they decay serves as a way to balance it out.

As long as any means of corpse preservation and/or zombie expanding was made work-heavy or expensive in some manner... that would help balance issues with large numbers. Granted any means of storage should have some decay, just slower.

LOTD even it was made to be enhanced as such (personally it shouldn't since some players would most likely get above the limits, people stockpiling gems for vessel-sucking as an example), would get expensive fast.

The old corpse storage means were nerfed due to the lack of decay or any decay was way too slow. Merchants for example. Not sure if "storage alts" are still workable in the corpse area.

Course LOTD is a pretty new enchant compared to the older rebirthed version of zombies. Damn still miss when they were not just limited to the one priest... hell that was back when Chaos launched.

-1   but remove decay restriction for zombify.  A corpse with 50 decay should become a zombie with 50% life bar.

• Like 1

How about as long as the zombie is alive you dont get the favor back that you used to cast it and you cant regain favor? Something like that.

I would like to see zombies living longer than a day, maybe ONLY with single rebirth and like iann suggested, that your favor is being kept by them.

I like the other ideas aswell, storing corpses or making them live longer or zombies that are raised from damaged corpses having less health, but I would only go for ONE of those changes, depending on how far they affect lotd.

• Like 1