Sign in to follow this  
XxXForgottenXxX

Close

At 1i per grass, it seems like one could get more selling it to a token.  Never mind having to worry about delivery etc. as well. 

Just sayin'.

well do you really want to spend several hours selling grass because of the quota and timer it takes to sell (5 mins per 100) and the fact that people don't have much need for grass unless they are thatching or breeding animals and its also really easy to obtain grass and I will come if your not at the other edge of xanadu, hell we can make a meeting place if you want to intercept each other to make it faster

Grass 1x ql sells for 2i, not 1i, so that's practically double the offered price.

Grass 2x ql sells for 3i, not 1i, so that's practically triple the offered price.

Grass 3x ql sells for 4i, not 1i, so that's practically quadruple the offered price.

Do I have to continue?

Yeah, there is the time involved (5 minutes per 100 grass), but I am quite sure that any delivery (meeting mid point or not) will take more than that.

• Like 1

I'm just building bigger timber framed house and I can say, it is where grass has it's bigger use. I'm already used more than 1k and it just bit over half of project.

What I want to say, your offered price is funny low. Not even worth gathering, nor delivery. You should think more about 1k actions for 1s, so perhaps 1-2k grass for 1s with some bonus for delivery. But decision is on you, if you mean that offer seriously or not.