Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Balance Libs Saccing item with every other faith

to balance lib priests, we should be able to make them in freedom cluster and not only on Chaos, it hurts the economy for vyn priests, botd require 1 spell while with vyn you need to cast coc and woa to get almost the same result.

Most of the priests are alts anyway so they got a main to get the items for favor or they can easily buy it for pretty cheap.

So i would dare say either allow freedom players to create lib priests or +1 for a balance on sac items.

How does allowing freedom players balance the sacing factor? 

I cannot see any reason behind your madness. That would not balance anything except for making it completely unbalanced.  Balance is a even give and take, fact that lib are not allowed to go on freedom and many other disadvantages is the exact reason why some other things might be slightly easier. A lib priest relying on another account which is paid for meaning that is already a disadvantage just to have someone spend HOURS upon HOURS and 3 - 5 days to harvest fields...

Someone already mentioned it, and seems to me that some of you complaining are very, Not smart to be polite. Instead of being mad about Mag nerf and trying to get a nerf for something that is pretty fairly balanced, why not make the comparison for all other priests to have an easier time making sac items for themselves? Perhaps less mats to go into Yoyo;s... I can tell you that my Vyn priest does not sac Yoyo's because of the amount of resources, but I do fine sacing many other items because of how easy to are to make, such as door locks even though its not double favor a high skilled toon can pop out high ql door locks very very very easily and at a much faster rate then anyone can harvest Crops. So in Mag's case they are fine with their double favor item, Vyn seems to have the most channeling in how many steps it takes.

when you yell things that you used to whisper, the rest of us can hear and you sound really funny.

but yeah, how about changing yoyos for vyn? I think it's not fair that they have to skill up so many things or rely so much on other players skills, for the same things other priests have...besides, what do yoyos have to do with vynora anyway? I thought she is god of knowledge and water?

locks for mag, seems not 100% fitting, but atleast its including mining, which is one of magranons "elements" so to say.

fo has square piece of cloth, why not something more nature related? some item made of sprouts as example?

lib, only thing I don't like about this item is, that I don't think it fits very well to libila :/ and she is god of destruction, not of life, so why not something with more dark theme?

In general, I think it would be good to have some consistency in amount of effort that is needed for those items, how many different skills it needs to make it high ql and deciding once and for all, if all priests should have bulk items or not.

Thinking about those things WOULD be fair.

90ql veggies...10-15 per harvest...that IS if you have that high farming skill on a SECOND character who is not priest....also, if i remember correctly, farms need time to grow into "ripe" state while as example locks can be spammed by mining, smelting and smithing alot.

Also, not only need lib someone else to harvest, they also need someone else to tend the crops and theoretically, if the kingdoms wouldn't help each other out, then even finding the necessary crops is a pain in the ass...since ya know, blacklighters would need to go outside libila influence to find gras tiles to forage for (wasnt in garlic?which CANT be used in meals, so except for saccing its useless?) 

IF we compare the priests saccable items, then please consider that not everyone has privileges of beeing in a good equipped/skilled kingdom where everything is easier to get.

oh btw....crops cant be imped....

have to say it's maybe also difficult to find a balancing point, priests don't have all the same amount of enchants and some like mag and lib are mainly war priests, which would require fast saccable items to work on a battlefield in my opinion.

and it's also only about the double favour items, there is still normal items that can be sacced ...

also...I*m pretty sure no one wants ALL priests to be the same, we can see on other games, what "balancing" would often mean....taking away individuality and specializations by dumbing down everything

Edited by Miretta

+1 for them having a new sacables for double favor.

Garlic is wrong in so many ways.

1 Lib cant farm.

2 work per item is WAY less then any other priest

3 Story? really the god of death wants you to be a farmer??

• Like 1

Wow mad about Mag res being nerfed? I thought they'd be glad - Chubchub2stronk

-1 to this idea. IMO the whole double favor thing needs to be rebalanced. Lib has it really easy, Mag is still pretty easy, Fo wasn't too bad (not sure now with the BSB "fixes") but still required a fair bit of actions per item...

Vynora... holy crap yoyos suck. Give them something better, like shafts or something.

Simplify it, remove farmed crops from the list of saccables but still allow the other natural substances derived from killing animals.  Since all priests can hunt animals they would be able to directly gather the materials they need to sac, solves all the problems talked about so far in this thread.

Edited by madnezz

also, do not make lib saccables butchering items

that means we would have to spend much more effort than any other priest, stop with that ######, thats what it was before.

IF you do wish to continue arguing this god of death point, keep in mind that magranon is the god of war and could be argued that you should be saccing PvP gear and corpses.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 8

IMO, just give Vyn something easy like shafts. Everything else is relatively easy.

oh btw....crops cant be imped....

Edited by KanePT

Just another suggestion to make BL mad. Grow up.

-1 due to this. (Obvious from the pm conversation someone posted)

Just another suggestion to make BL mad. Grow up.

-1 due to this. (Obvious from the pm conversation someone posted)

• Like 1

That being said, I'm not sure a straight up "Nerf" is needed, maybe just change it to door locks like Mag? That way they can make their own favor and nobody could call it imbalanced.

Except that wasn't a real conversation as you'd know if you knew Redd OR Issle.

Protip: don't listen to Issle or Hogwash.

• Like 3

Yoyo creation is bugged (material needed). I reported that in 2011 still no fix.

Libila's saccing item is fine, she likes to play games and thus she saccs all these things that could be used to heal! all hail libila

• Like 1

Whoever said that you get a yield of between 10-15 veggies per yield if you farm each day obviously do not do farming as I have 90+ farming and tend my crops daily and have never had a larger yield than maybe 11,  and this includes me using a 90+ql rare rake  

I think the only way that you would get at least 15 yield per harvest to my knowledge would be to get a successful rare roll on every farm tile

Edited by boobaby
  • Like 1

Yup, easily. If you tend atleast once a day, you can get 15+ with 90+ farming any time of the day.

...how? I can tend every minute it goes up, and only get 10-11 with 95 farming

• Like 1

Maybe just let:

Fo sac cotten

Mag sac iron lumps (so they need more to do than just mine it)

Vyn sac wremp (becouse cotten twice doesnt sound good ^^)

Lib sac garlic

Thats what i call balance or make lib ropes so they can play hangman ;-)

Lib priests are unbalanced like hell and all the -1 just dont want to loose there instant faith regain